Mostly due to the fact that your college teammate continues to be employed as HC....

. . . and that Mahomes' cap hit in 2020 is $7.3 million. Ben's is at least $16 million over that in 2020 and is $41.25 million in 2021. Mahomes doesn't have a $40MM impact until 2023, and the contract can be restructured.

Breakdown on Mahomes contract.

FE6E8B80-4888-44EE-AF0A-035C46DA6CBA.jpeg

. . . and that Mahomes' cap hit in 2020 is $7.3 million. Ben's is at least $16 million over that in 2020 and is $41.25 million in 2021. Mahomes doesn't have a $40MM impact until 2023, and the contract can be restructured.
Their intrepid GM will figure it all out 😒

Only problem is Andy Reid is no spring chicken. Doubt he makes it another 4 years. Whoever comes in after will be a big part of their success or failure.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Doesn't mean a few 8-8 seasons and he gets the axe.

Andy Reid could go take a dump on Clark Hunt’s desk and still be the head coach tomorrow. 8-8 isn’t changing that.

And a bad time to be a Washington Redskins fan.:mad:
It’s been a bad decade or three to be a Redskins fan. But at least they have two decent players from Ohio State now.

It’s been a bad decade or three to be a Redskins fan. But at least they have two decent players from Ohio State now.
On the actual football side of things, I think the future is bright. Rivera is a solid coach. I'm excited to see what Norv Turner's son can do at OC. We have a lot of talent on D (and added the best defensive player in the draft Chase Young), and I think people are sleeping on Dwayne Haskins and he's got some very young exciting talent to throw to now. We're a very young football team.

But when it comes to our owner, stadium, and the name debacle, it's not a lot of fun being a fan.

On the actual football side of things, I think the future is bright. Rivera is a solid coach. I'm excited to see what Norv Turner's son can do at OC. We have a lot of talent on D (and added the best defensive player in the draft Chase Young), and I think people are sleeping on Dwayne Haskins and he's got some very young exciting talent to throw to now. We're a very young football team.

But when it comes to our owner, stadium, and the name debacle, it's not a lot of fun being a fan.
I’m a Haskins non-believer (he needs some serious help around him), but big fan of Young and McLaurin. I’d like to see Rivera succeed - the NFC East seriously stepped up their coaching in the offseason. Snyder just can’t get out of his own way so as always it will be interesting to see what decisions he makes.

Doesn't mean a few 8-8 seasons and he gets the axe.

The only way the Chiefs are anyway near 8-8 is if (gasp) Mahomes is out for the majority of a season.

*knocks on wood*

Andy Reid could go take a dump on Clark Hunt’s desk and still be the head coach tomorrow. 8-8 isn’t changing that.
Guess he had diarrhea in Philly. KC fans have that taste of success that most have never had in their lifetime. A few bad seasons and they will become the Philly of the Midwest.

Guess he had diarrhea in Philly. KC fans have that taste of success that most have never had in their lifetime. A few bad seasons and they will become the Philly of the Midwest.

I know what you’re saying, but no Super Bowl wins there. Big difference. KC fans went 50 years.

For those wondering...

22AC3D62-E355-4C68-96C9-08029FB59E2A.jpeg

While the media as usual is wrong, the message doesn't change. It is actually not a Hitler quote, but that doesn't change the message. If he isn't cut, I would be very surprised, considering the current landscape of cancel culture.
Oh, I'll bet he gets a very, VERY stern talking to. VERY stern. Like, totally SUPER stern.

And that's about it.

I mean, he apologized, so that makes it all better, right? That's how it works, right?

</sarcasm>

Oh, I'll bet he gets a very, VERY stern talking to. VERY stern. Like, totally SUPER stern.

And that's about it.

I mean, he apologized, so that makes it all better, right? That's how it works, right?

</sarcasm>
He did? I missed the apology, only the double down that he is right part.

And that's about it.

</sarcasm>
probably end up giving desean jackass a contract extension like riley cooper

probably end up giving desean jackass a contract extension like riley cooper

It was awful then too, but the fans turned on Riley, that isn't really the case here on social media.
And Riley apologized, Jackson doubled down on his.

He's tweeted two so-called "apologies" now, telling everyone that what he said was totally not what he meant and he's all about peace and love and equality.

It's nothing like the apology tour Drew Brees had to go on to overcome the hatred he got for saying he supported the American flag, though.

It wasn’t much of an apology and did nothing to mollify any animosity after he reemphasized he didn’t mean it, but he meant it.

I didn't see him double-down, so I may be a bit behind here. I did give him credit for a quick apology that sounded sincere. I don't think Jackson is a bad guy, maybe not a future Mensa member is more like it. I'm not a big fan of people's lives getting wrecked for saying something stupid, even when whatever they said is reprehensible or disgusting. On the other hand, his employer has the right to do damage control if they feel it's warranted. Social media is definitely not a lot of these guy's best friend.

Cleveland Browns just sent this email to clubs member season ticket holders. Pretty interesting developments:

AAA96480-38CC-4612-9A1B-9218E2F4948A.png
3A3427AC-AB7B-4C82-9F5F-64F6DE2637EB.png

Back