My heart is POUNDING

Andy Reid ❤ time management.

Crap, Browns will get the ball back. I bet they wish they had the TO's they wasted earlier.

Crap, Browns will get the ball back. I bet they wish they had the TO's they wasted earlier.
Um yes. But let’s start with getting the ball back

Chad Henne!!!! Wow

Wow wow wow Henne saves the day

Andy Reid’s has some cahones. Wow. Well done

Good job chiefs

Stones

Balls.

Wow, unbelievable win. Helluva effort Browns. I hope we can beat you again next year in the AFCCG.

He deserves a cheeseburger after that

I am more than proud of all or my Browns and my fellow fans.

Say whatever you want naysayers. If you think they got here because of their schedule....well you’re Nuts.

Baker showed up. Stefanski is the coach.

Wow, unbelievable win. Helluva effort Browns. I hope we can beat you again next year in the AFCCG.
Way to give up! Lol......GOOOO BILLLLS!

Amazing game. Respect to Henne.

Wow, they pulled it out .

Are there any saints or bucs fans?

Yeah, my wife hates watching games with me. My emotions are all over the place...lol

All congrats to chiefs and fans. I feel for Mahomes and hope he’s ok. Stefanski made a couple small rookie coach mistakes that might have cost us. But....I’m a happy fan. Proud. On the right track and willing to admit if Mahomes stays in.....we don’t get to within 5.

Very very very proud fan today. Kudos to the Chiefs D.

The Browns had a great year and could have won the game. They will be a force for years to come. You were close to coming to Buffalo for the Championship game. Like Cleveland its a fun a City, Browns fan like Bilis fans support their team through thick and thin and have fun doing it.

Browns played great during the playoffs this year and this will definitely give Mayfield and the whole team a big boost going into next year. Good experience for them and they look like the team that can take over the AFC North. Going to be a fun division to watch next year.

What a fun year. Y’all know I’m here for it no matter what. Fun season and more fun to be decent. Appreciate all of everyone’s support and even the naysayers. It’s all good.

Goooooo Saints!!!!!!! Let’s go @j_sizzle9 !!!

Back