The only team out there paying refs is the Patriots.

Holy schnikes. A couple of things come to mind.
1. If they are fixing games, they aren't doing a very good job of it.
2. In this day and age, aren't the two of them done before it begins?

Season ticket holders get to hook up with the Redskins cheerleaders. Laughable.

The Washington Redskins have decided to change their name because of the negative connotation. Hereafter they will be called..."The Redskins."

I am modifying this joke from my memory watching a Conan O'Brien monologue when the Washington Bullets were in the process of changing their team name. The punchline was..."The Bullets."

It just goes to show you how critical leadership is. And when you have zero, and are generally speaking a horrible human being, bad things are going to happen. I'd love to believe Goodell and the other owners have finally seen enough and force Snyder out. But I'm skeptical they really care. I'm already hearing the narrative that 'this is a sports-wide problem not limited to the Redskins' and 'it happens everywhere' and that it 'didn't live up to the rumored hype'. Really? Tell that to those women who were harassed over and over and over again.

It would take an agreement among the other owners to force Snyder to sell. I don't know how many of these owners want to set a precedent whereby the league and its owners can force them to sell their teams. If it can happen to Dan Snyder who is next?

But the one thing it may do is artificially increase the value of the franchise as far as a selling price. Being forced to sell, should it reach that stage, may actually be a benefit for Snyder.

For a team with all the resources they have really been poorly run for a long time. Kind of like the Knicks in the NBA.

Despite being poorly run and I assume you are also referencing the more recent lack of success of the Skins and Knicks, these franchises are making their owners money. The Knicks owner, James Dolan sold Cablevision a few years ago. In addition to the Knicks, he owns the Rangers, Madison Square Garden and the MSG network. Hurting for money, he is not. And at least the Knicks have an excuse, the owner is more interested in his band and playing music, having Charles Oakley arrested and banned from the garden and making superfan Spike Lee enter with the other fans.

Aaron Rodgers and Danica Patrick called it quits. Not what you want to see from your QB after a 13-3 season. This is NFL news, right?

Despite being poorly run and I assume you are also referencing the more recent lack of success of the Skins and Knicks, these franchises are making their owners money. The Knicks owner, James Dolan sold Cablevision a few years ago. In addition to the Knicks, he owns the Rangers, Madison Square Garden and the MSG network. Hurting for money, he is not. And at least the Knicks have an excuse, the owner is more interested in his band and playing music, having Charles Oakley arrested and banned from the garden and making superfan Spike Lee enter with the other fans.
Yeah, post 2000's versions of both. I am a Bengals fan and Mike Brown has been milking our team for years.

It would take an agreement among the other owners to force Snyder to sell. I don't know how many of these owners want to set a precedent whereby the league and its owners can force them to sell their teams. If it can happen to Dan Snyder who is next?

But the one thing it may do is artificially increase the value of the franchise as far as a selling price. Being forced to sell, should it reach that stage, may actually be a benefit for Snyder.
I agree with you on the likelihood. On the other hand, Richardson was forced out 2 years ago in Carolina, although he was personally accused of misconduct. Wildcard is the woke era we live in. I just want the man as far from my beloved B&G as possible. :mad:

I agree with you on the likelihood. On the other hand, Richardson was forced out 2 years ago in Carolina, although he was personally accused of misconduct. Wildcard is the woke era we live in. I just want the man as far from my beloved B&G as possible. :mad:

Unless and until Synder owning the Washington Football Club affects the other 31 owners teams in a significant fashion financially, there is little reason to think the owners would act to have Snyder sell the team . And agreeing to sell and being forced out can be two different things. The woke era may increase public pressure, but are people going to stop watching games and buying jerseys etc. for all the NFL teams because Dan Snyder owns one of the 32.

Unless and until Synder owning the Washington Football Club affects the other 31 owners teams in a significant fashion financially, there is little reason to think the owners would act to have Snyder sell the team . And agreeing to sell and being forced out can be two different things. The woke era may increase public pressure, but are people going to stop watching games and buying jerseys etc. for all the NFL teams because Dan Snyder owns one of the 32.
People are going to stop watching games and buying jerseys for a lot of other reasons. The Redskins are the least of the league's worries right now. :ROFLMAO:

People are going to stop watching games and buying jerseys for a lot of other reasons. The Redskins are the least of the league's worries right now. :ROFLMAO:

The NFL is betting you're wrong over the long haul.

Charges dropped against Stills. No word on the tweaked hammy, torn knee, and sprained ankle that will inevitably hinder him once the season starts.

antonio brown retires

He's done this before! If the league clears him he will be signed.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

antonio brown retires

Aaaand that didn’t last long. He’s now taking shots at the league saying they’re dragging their feet with the investigation. Seriously though, this guy has to be untouchable for almost every team.

Aaaand that didn’t last long. He’s now taking shots at the league saying they’re dragging their feet with the investigation. Seriously though, this guy has to be untouchable for almost every team.
I thought the same thing last year - and then the Patriots (of all teams) signed him.

I thought the same thing last year - and then the Patriots (of all teams) signed him.
I think Mike Tomlin is the reason the Steelers are missing another ring or two, but he must have done something to keep Brown under control for those few years of success. As a Packers fan, I don’t see any scenario where Brown is part of our future.

I think Mike Tomlin is the reason the Steelers are missing another ring or two, but he must have done something to keep Brown under control for those few years of success. As a Packers fan, I don’t see any scenario where Brown is part of our future.

And then got draft picks for him.

And then got draft picks for him.
I’d rather blame the Raiders for that than give the Steelers credit 😆 but I’ll admit I’m blinded by very strong dislike.

So the new temporary name for Washington is “The Washington Football Team”.

now that is classic!!!

So the new temporary name for Washington is “The Washington Football Team”.

now that is classic!!!

A conservative pundit suggested “Thinskins.”

Alex Smith cleared to resume football activities. Incredible by recovery by a great guy.

Back