I was a Joe Thomas fan as a player but he is even a better analyst.

Earl Thomas cut by the Ravens today.
N9CL.gif

Oh goodness, Terry Bradshaw is getting his own TV show on E!, The Bradshaw Bunch... and I’m tempted to watch.

Oh goodness, Terry Bradshaw is getting his own TV show on E!, The Bradshaw Bunch... and I’m tempted to watch.
The previews look hilarious. This might be must-watch TV.

The previews look hilarious. This might be must-watch TV.
I hope it's not like some movies where the preview is funnier than the show. I like Bradshaw but he needs a good supporting cast to banter with

I was a Joe Thomas fan as a player but he is even a better analyst.
20190808_184628.jpg
He is a big man. His muscles have muscles.

Dan Snyder still owns the husk of the formerly-known-as-the-Redskins football team

Dan Snyder still owns the husk of the formerly-known-as-the-Redskins football team
To our great sadness, Lord Farquaad appears invincible.

Kevin White is back! Will the Bears bust find a new home with the 49ers?

Dude is in good shape I would say
He went to my high school so I’ve followed his career with lots of hope and disappointment. I really thought he had a shot to make the Cardinals last year before the hammy tweak. If he’s healthy he’d be a great fit for the Niners.

Joe Thomas is definitely one of those treasures you discover and wish he'd been on your team.

I'm all for the Kevin White flyer.

Carson Wentz compares new WR to Julio Jones. That has to make Eagles fans happy.

With all their injuries at WR the niners can use him.. Hopefully this kindles the fire in him.
Totally. He also is a guy they don't have on the roster. Goodwin wasn't that good last year but we needed him for a few plays a game just to fake opening the top off.

View attachment 8960437
He is a big man. His muscles have muscles.

HE is in crazy shape right now, his commentary and NFL analysis is spot on as well... it is unreal!

I wish he was a part of this team in his younger days.... I wonder if he would want to coach at some point?

Browns have to win 10 games this year and make a move into the playoffs for this to be a success right? Schedule seems right for that to happen and if Baker Manziel improves just a little bit it really should.

Browns have to win 10 games this year and make a move into the playoffs for this to be a success right? Schedule seems right for that to happen and if Baker Manziel improves just a little bit it really should.
I think so. At a minimum they have to be on the in the hunt card and control their destiny going into week 17 and not need 7 teams to lose and a tie in order to get in.

I think so. At a minimum they have to be on the in the hunt card and control their destiny going into week 17 and not need 7 teams to lose and a tie in order to get in.

They are actually talking about them on NFL Network right now. 4th easiest schedule. I think they have to make a run at Baltimore

Baltimore is better and I think, with roth back, pitt is still better. I dont see Cleveland making the playoffs

They are actually talking about them on NFL Network right now. 4th easiest schedule. I think they have to make a run at Baltimore
They definitely should do that. I'm not sure their depth is great but they are stacked at skilled positions. Their Defense is pretty good. Sounds like they did a good job rebuilding their offensive line. Just no excuse if Baker is even a middle tier QB. If they don't push for over .500 this year they never will. Haslem is just a total wildcard.

They definitely should do that. I'm not sure their depth is great but they are stacked at skilled positions. Their Defense is pretty good. Sounds like they did a good job rebuilding their offensive line. Just no excuse if Baker is even a middle tier QB. If they don't push for over .500 this year they never will. Haslem is just a total wildcard.
That’s the ticket. He has to improve as he was awful in spots last year. Assuming he does with this schedule, they should do really well.

If not...time to move on.

Back