Omg what a bad first throw by Wentz. Nearly picked off.

Nick Folk is a football player...love watching him play.

Omg what a bad first throw by Wentz. Nearly picked off.
Make that 2 in a row and now punting. I’m literally so confused by this decision making.

so at this point are the Falcons the new poster child for a team wasting offensive talent?

so at this point are the Falcons the new poster child for a team wasting offensive talent?
I think we will have to wait and see how Tampa and Dallas turn out, but probably

I’m starting to wonder how much of DW’s success was because of his WR.

But the funny thing is he wasn't a td machine..more of a talent to keep the defense honest. Without that the defense can be a little more aggressive. Either way, as much of a talent that he is, if you have a crap Oline and no run game....good luck being successful.

Hahaha. Spoken like a true Bills fan. 😂

Well i didnt have the best angle on the play lol. I dont know how much of the game you watched but Josh Allen had a great game other than those couple really bad plays but he came through when it counted. Watching other teams offenses and quarterbacks were happy to have him .

Thanks for nothing, Falcons.

From,
Packers fans

Great pass by Wentz to finally complete a pass longer than 2 yards.

Great pass by Wentz to finally complete a pass longer than 2 yards.

But of course wasted after holding the ball too long for 3 straight plays.

Come on Cincy!

Lockett was wide open......like had to wait for the ball to come down open.

Good to see Godwin back! (Speaking purely as a Penn State homer 😄)

Eagles looking like a team that’s lost in gutter. False start preventing them from attempting the game winning FG.

Cowboys...oh my not the start you wanted.

What a wild play in AZ

Metcalf you stupid ****!!!

Back