LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2020 PGA Merchandise Show

Just saw a tweet on new Ogio SE Convoy bags. Plans to have some time with them tomorrow?

At an NBA game with Golf Pride. First one ever and I’m just in a luxury box, no big deal.

Oh and I see something fun in here
WHAT IS IT??????

At an NBA game with Golf Pride. First one ever and I’m just in a luxury box, no big deal.

I love seeing all of the different booth setups, and what each OEM is bringing for a message. Great photos.

Is that a garnet and gold I spy?

Think my post early this am got buried, but would love to learn about some top picks when you guys are done covering the show. Great follow so far and the announcements for the GD and Morgan Cup have been a shite load of fun.

Last edited:
I see a red and white! ?

crazy day at work and just now getting caught up. Man you guys covered a lot of ground today. Thank you for that and now I need to go back and make sure I didn't miss anything.

I'm skimming, but @JB did you guys hit Voice Caddie today?

Per Noelle there will be no update to the Srixon lineup this year. There are some changes to XXIO coming however including a ladies line
Not really surprised at this one. It seems to be an every other year cycle for Srixon so I wouldn't expect it until next year. The Z*85 series stuff is still all solid and no point in pushing out another product right now.

Not really surprised at this one. It seems to be an every other year cycle for Srixon so I wouldn't expect it until next year. The Z*85 series stuff is still all solid and no point in pushing out another product right now.
x45, x65, x85, x?5

Saw this on Insta. I think my fading gear lust energy has been restored! I didn't see it in this thread yet but very possible I missed it.

Twittersphere is confirming 500 sets...

Wow. @MWard and I just saw the best regripping idea we’ve ever seen from Golf Pride. We can’t share details yet, but this will literally make the regrip process so much easier.

(And you can REUSE THE GRIPS)

Wow. @MWard and I just saw the best regripping idea we’ve ever seen from Golf Pride. We can’t share details yet, but this will literally make the regrip process so much easier.

I maintain it’s gotta be velcro

Easy to do at home?

OKC Thunder?

Back