LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2020 PGA Merchandise Show

Wow. @MWard and I just saw the best regripping idea we’ve ever seen from Golf Pride. We can’t share details yet, but this will literally make the regrip process so much easier.

(And you can REUSE THE GRIPS)
@MWard how much Elmer’s glue is used in this process?

crazy day at work and just now getting caught up. Man you guys covered a lot of ground today. Thank you for that and now I need to go back and make sure I didn't miss anything.

I'm skimming, but @JB did you guys hit Voice Caddie today?

They are on the list tomorrow. Things are going to be going fast and furious in the morning and we will start with some live streaming hopefully again.

Zero. I had so many questions, and Golf Pride answered everything they could like the professionals they are.

Golf Pride did a fantastic job overall with what they could show us.

Really digging those UNC colors up front there. I would game them and I know one of my golfing buddies would buy them in a heartbeat.

tenor.gif

Now the royal blue and white ones that I saw.....those are probably my new grips.

I'm really liking those color combos in the new grips. Very keen to find out about the possibility of re-gripping myself so will be following closely tomorrow. Thanks again for all the great coverage today!

Well I finally just got caught up, couldn't follow along at work too many meetings. Wow lots of cool stuff covered today and supposed to be even more tomorrow can't wait. Good job on all the content and photos. I am now also thinking my step guesstimate is way way low for all the ground that is being covered.

Awesome coverage and great effort. Looking forward to see more

Up and ready.
Will be going hitting the show floor a bit early this morning.

That's what I was waiting to hear about. Seems like a segment of the market which is set to catapult.

The problem though is accuracy. It’s why Foresight hasn’t done one yet according to them. A yard or two off, okay we all know that’s not a big deal. Make something though that’s just inaccurate and that’s your company name on the line.

We all want a personal launch monitor for really that 500 number that works well, and that asks a lot for a company to give a solid product in a small price. It’s like why Mercedes doesn’t have a 15k car?

The problem though is accuracy. It’s why Foresight hasn’t done one yet according to them. A yard or two off, okay we all know that’s not a big deal. Make something though that’s just inaccurate and that’s your company name on the line.

We all want a personal launch monitor for really that 500 number that works well, and that asks a lot for a company to give a solid product in a small price. It’s like why Mercedes doesn’t have a 15k car?
Sometimes the smaller devices work in one aspect, Distances 75 to 225 yards. Ok for full swing Irons and Wedges. But useless for the Driver, ever shot is 257.

As indoor versus outdoor.

But to give you the Mercedes Benz experience you not only need to charge more, you need to sell Costco volume of devices. The market might not be ready at say 1299.00. When I am only willing to pay $225.00. :drinks:

Back