ANNOUNCEMENT 2020 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored by Tour Edge EXS 220

@KY Golfer A 2nd and a 4th is a good way to start the year!
Gotta have them winners. I was down to Hatton and Jason Day and went Day. I'll never pick Jason Day again. He WD's every time I pick him.

Gotta have them winners. I was down to Hatton and Jason Day and went Day. I'll never pick Jason Day again. He WD's every time I pick him.
You when you see JDay!

Hmm, 30th place - that is almost guaranteed to be the highest in the standings I will be this season...the inevitable decline begins now :ROFLMAO:

Coulda been worse

I'm just shocked I'm not in triple digits. Assuming some forgot to set a lineup.

I'm trying to hop in late, but the link in the OP is bringing me to an error message saying that I need to contact the league administrator.

I promise I have read the OP. Several times.

Rory's not gonna win this week right? Damn, I just hate not having him on my team... We'll see, I have another day to chicken out and pick him.

Rory's not gonna win this week right? Damn, I just hate not having him on my team... We'll see, I have another day to chicken out and pick him.

Haha. I love these fantasy golf decisions.

So I'm not in last place. That's good. I'm nowhere near first. That's bad. See? This is why I don't play fantasy stuff. I suck at it.:rolleyes:

Line up set for this week. Waited a little longer to make sure no of my picks withdrew. :)

Line up set for this week. Waited a little longer to make sure no of my picks withdrew. :)
glad I double checked, had a couple alternates picked. Why doesn't it show you that before you pick them?

glad I double checked, had a couple alternates picked. Why doesn't it show you that before you pick them?

I just noticed that this morning. Would definitely be nice to know before you pick.

I just registered to play but the site tells me

"You do not belong to this fantasy golf league. In order to view a league, you must either be the commissioner of the league or be the owner of a team in the league."

Is it too late to play, or does the commissioner need to send me a link for the league?

"You do not belong to this fantasy golf league. In order to view a league, you must either be the commissioner of the league or be the owner of a team in the league."

Is it too late to play, or does the commissioner need to send me a link for the league?

I responded in the other thread. Not sure what the issue is as we have not seen it, but have reached out to IT to take a look.
If you used the correct League Password (in the first post), you should have access.
You can try using the Fantasy Golf menu bar at the top of the page, rather than the link to see if that offers access. Otherwise, bare with us as we work to figure out the solution.

ok thanks.

The only was I can access it is through the link in the original post. I just ended up bookmarking that page.

I hate my lineup this week but I loved my lineup last week and it was terrible. Hoping for the opposite!!

I am still unable to set my line up as the web page is not loading properly. :unsure:

Screenshot (12).png

what is the name of the league? I have now gotten to a page that allows me to join a league. @Just_Hacking - do you know?

what is the name of the league? I have now gotten to a page that allows me to join a league. @Just_Hacking - do you know?

When click the Fantasy Golf tap on the THP Forum page it should take you to the correct league page. If not, I am not sure how to get there.

Back