2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 2: Ben Hogan Irons with Custom Shafts

These are so on the money! You get the Hogan look and performance, PLUS, the performance of the UST shafts! They way those shafts look are absolutely incredible! Down the the great detail of the THP and Hogan logos....AMAZING!! Putting these two great companies together it's a WIN - WIN!!

Everything about these are great. I have a set of generic clubs that I bought 15 years ago when I was in the military. Just the technology in these clubs would be incredible for my learning process.

Great looking irons and incredible custom shafts. This set of irons is an amazing combo but my favorite part has less to do with the equipment and more to do with the experience these came from. I followed along with the Ben Hogan Shaft Up experience and both these companies have awesome people representing them. These irons would be a constant reminder of the awesome experiences THP offers.

Great giveaway THP. Hard to say what I like the best. Those blades are stunning, such a classic look that I like. And coupled with the custom shafts with the wave design, makes this set a home run.

The custom shafts are what stand out most to me, paired with a awesome ben hogan club head. These are slick.

Love the Hogan combos but the shafts are awesome!

I love those shafts. The colors and the logos match the Holiday Cheer theme perfectly. Hope I get to hit them!

very cheerful today! Those shafts are BA!

I am really grooving on the wave design on the shafts. They would look great in my Sun Mountain golf bag.

Thanks for the giveaway.

? Keeping my fingers crossed.

Love the combo of the scoring irons. I’ve been contemplating switching to something like this for a while now. But those shafts are as sexy as could be!

Love the sleek look and style of these clubs. Yes....even the shafts!

These shafts! Need I say more. I mean c'mon .... Every time JB & Danny Le get together, they come up with some great color schemes & designs. But then throw on top of that they are Protos. Who wouldn't want this set??

The heads look great but those shafts are fire. Amazing combo with old school and new school.

These shafts and clubs are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT skip on these!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love those shafts! Maybe they'll help me keep my head down.

What's not to like? Great looking irons with incredible custom shafts. Have been wanting to play some Hogans.

Holy Shafts??(that’s my favorite part if you couldn’t tell).

The unique look of the shafts are what stand out the most.

To me it's the custom designed, extremely limited Recoil Prototype shafts in a beautiful looking set of irons. Add to that the iconic Hogan name and the script signature on the irons. A true work of art!

Wow day 2 of holiday cheer is insane! Gorgeous irons and equally gorgeous shafts! Don't know/think I'd do them any justice or could play them well so I won't enter, but someone is in for an amazing set!

The Hogan name reminds those of greatness and this combo is a great looking set that I bet plays just as great.

Back