ANNOUNCEMENT 2020 THP NFL Pickem Pool

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Some of you might have joined in on the fun last year, but for those who didn't, we added a really fun new feature to the THP forum last year where we did a NFL Pickem Pool each week during the 2019 NFL Season. Everyone seemed to really enjoy it so we decided to bring it back for 2020!

222.jpg

I just got the 2020 season set up and this weeks matchups are ready to be picked. Hopefully I didn't screw anything up, and the games should properly lock just before kickoff so no one can change their picks once the game starts.

There is no charge for this, it's totally free, we just thought this would be something fun for everyone. It's super simple, click the PICKEM tab in the navigation bar at the top of the forum and then click on the 2020 THP NFL Pickem Pool (I will be changing the Washing Football team logo, I know it's the old one). Then in the top right you will click Join Pool, it's in the big orange/yellow box. Then click the correct week (right now I just have the first 2 weeks set up) and click Manage Picks in the big orange/yellow box. Make your picks and away you go. You will have until the the start of each game to manage your picks, but once the games start they should be locked and you shouldn't be able to change your pick. The tie breaker will be total points (without going over) for the Monday Night Football game. For week 1 since there are 2 MNF games, the tie breaker will be for the late game.

Prizes!!
The winner of each week will get a THP Prize pack and the winner for the rest of the season will get something special.

That's it. It's really simple, and we hope this will be as fun this year as it was last year. My picks are already in. Good luck!!

Last edited:
Let’s give it a go! Thanks!

Yes!!! Glad to see this one back! Definitely was fun last year.

FOOTBALL - FOOTBALL - FOOTBALL!

It is hard to believe we are only 2 days away from the opener! #SKOL!

Definitely in on this, even though I was terrible last year haha

In, thanks!!

Thanks for returning this.

Loved this last year!

Sounds fun, I’m in. Updated picks!

@GolferGal for points scored on Monday for tiebreaker...is it both Monday night games?

Details in the first post :ROFLMAO:
🤷‍♂️ Yep leave it up to me to never read the last line. I can't even begin to tell you how many questions I got wrong in college because of this.

Picks for this week are in! Still kind of in shock that football starts in 2 days :oops:

Nice! I’m definitely in on this.

@GolferGal For the total points scored during MNF game is that both Monday night games combined? Or just the late one?

@GolferGal For the total points scored during MNF game is that both Monday night games combined? Or just the late one?

Look up a few posts.

Yes...I wasn't the only one that failed this test!!!:ROFLMAO:

Thanks again for giving me the opportunity to prove that I cannot pick the winners of the NFL games with any success.

Several tough games week 1. I'm not convinced I have a feeling where some of these teams stand as we head into wk 1.

This was tons of fun last year, thanks for doing it again! Going to be interesting for me, I'll be picking pretty blind, as I have sworn off following the NFL this year, except for this. Who knows, I might even do better than last year, now that I won't be over-thinking my picks. :confused2:

In on this!! 👊

Back