ANNOUNCEMENT 2020 THP NFL Pickem Pool

Not following the NFL, and just making picks without really knowing how each team is actually doing has been a bit of a kick this year. I've always been a 49er fan, and hate the Rams, so I got that one right this week, and although I don't hate the Patriots, I am a bit tired of them, so I went with Denver against them this week too. I admit, most games I'm going with the majority for my picks, but I've hit some long shots by going for or against teams I've historically liked/disliked too. :thumb:

Last edited:
Wow, I'm in the running this week, and didn't go over on the tie-breaker .....

Wow, I'm in the running this week, and didn't go over on the tie-breaker .....

Surprisingly I'm right there with you but my total points is not that close

I felt like Icarus after week 4, One point from on #1

then...

Was only 1 off this week.

The eagles have hit an all time low

I have my picks in, doing it the same way I have been, most are just going with the majority, but some are fan picks, either for teams I've always liked, or against teams I never liked. This week's fan picks are pretty much all long shots, but it's been working for me so far, so I'm sticking with it. :thumb:

i gotta admit im still irritated by the falcons win last night..
i mean im placing them at the bottom of the barrel, matty ice i dont believe is that bad, atlanta is just at a bad place right now.

Fun picks this week.
After finishing first last week, decided to go off the wall a bit.

What a disgusting week

My 4-year-old has been picking for me the last few weeks and her picks have me tied for first so far this week!! I was a little skeptical about her Vikings and Bengals picks, but they're looking good right now!

anybody one back want to go hail mary and pick the giants for MNF;)

I am so tempted to pick the Jets over the Pats this week ...........

You know, I was tempted to do that also... Jets over the Pats; but their scoring has gone down every game.

It really doesn’t seem to matter who I pick, I can give you a solid 6 correct each week.

Back