Tour Event 2020 Workday Charity Open

I have said it before and I will say it again. Morikawa is a stud..

Whew, Spieth needed that side door putt to drop!

Cantlay! Woohoo....

Interesting putt by Phil

Rickie just can't seem to put everything together!

Interesting discussion taking place about the 3 guys that tested positive for COVID and if they make the cut.

Rickies golf game has on off switch and every shot you dont know what is coming.

Huge miss from wolfieboy.

After a poor shot by Wolff, Reed hammered one close. Good chance for eagle for Captain America.

hell of a putt for Wolff

Can't knock the attempt by Phil

Why not putt?

Spieth no mojo today............and it's not even the weekend!

feels like Fowler is really close to having a great round, unfortunately others ARE having good days and his is just MEH

feels like Fowler is really close to having a great round, unfortunately others ARE having good days and his is just MEH

If he finishes under par today. I would call that job well done today. The goal today is to just stay in it and he would be at -1.

I feel like he should be around 4 or 5 under right now.

Cantlay with the fBomb....lol they cut that mic real quick.

@Nate finally picked up a 🐦...he's got life!

Cantlay with the fBomb....lol they cut that mic real quick.

Honestly the occasional f bomb does not bug me in the slightest. It is the constant posturing, pointing, waiving, talking to yourself in third person, and then club slamming where I say "NOPE". If you swear than move on. I give you a pass.

Honestly the occasional f bomb does not bug me in the slightest. It is the constant posturing, pointing, waiving, talking to yourself in third person, and then club slamming where I say "NOPE". If you swear than move on. I give you a pass.

I agree about the swearing..doesn't bug me and neither ode the talking or pointing....i can't stand the club slamming though.

Back