Tour Event 2020 Workday Charity Open

Rickie with the almost slam dunk 2! How did that not go in!

JS with 2 of the best bunker up and downs you will see. Enough time playing Archie now.

Fair points, the club slam me no different than a QB slamming his helmet on the sideline, or a baseball player throwing his glove in the dugout because he made a error.
Even if they are the same (and I see what you are saying, all slamming equipment), it isn’t OK, helpful, or anything but childish.

That said, I wouldn’t say that the Ray Lewis’s face :oops:

Rickie with the almost slam dunk 2! How did that not go in!

JS with 2 of the best bunker up and downs you will see. Enough time playing Archie now.
These guys just put on a show attacking that pin!

Rickie off to a good start today.

Rickie hitting those 7 year old irons well.. ;)

Fair points, the club slam me no different than a QB slamming his helmet on the sideline, or a baseball player throwing his glove in the dugout because he made a error.
club slamming can easily (and likely) damage the surface where other players are hitting balls.

Even if they were equal (which I don't think they are), it's still different.

I've been using the PGA Tour Live subscription on Amazon since the return of the season. I'm able to watch on the TV using my Xbox, laptop via Amazon Prime, and phone via the Prime app. So far, I'm pretty pleased. Currently paying monthly, but I can see paying yearly.
I went ahead with the monthly to try it out...was just watching on the roku during lunch and now back to work and have it playing on my second monitor....

Captain Evil does hit the best draws on tour.

Spieth 0-3 in greens, 3-3 in up&downs. Where ya at @mikeg_74 .....need to flip the script!

Two Canadians at the top. I know it is only Thursday but that is actually kind cool.

Rickkkkkkkkkie.

Looks like Phil needs to add Old Spice into his sponsor vault going forward.

Another 3 putt par for Spieth. Guess he does better from the sand.

ughhh terrible announcers

Rules official coughing all over Rickie..............with no mask of course. Nice PGA.

Spieth 0-3 in greens, 3-3 in up&downs. Where ya at @mikeg_74 .....need to flip the script!

Quietly following along....He's talking to himself way too much for a Thursday.

phil feeling the flow!

Back