2021-2022 College Football Thread

Mark Stoops on the list at Florida and LSU. Please leave our guy alone. It's fun going to a football game and not talking about basketball recruiting.

Dan Mullen is laughing all the way to the bank, 12M for getting fired. Where can I apply for a job like that? LOL.....

Everyone needs to remember that the Florida AD was also the AD at Miss. State when Mullen was the HC there. It is pretty much an old boys network, LOL... Mullen was his guy. You could say that the Florida AD is colluding with Dan Mullen so that he could get some kickback from Mullen 12M buyout, LOL....
That’s a weird take.

While I appreciate the backing this week (of course, I know why), easy on the Okie Lite. :cool:
Regardless of how this week ends up, always the Lite version.

Mark Stoops on the list at Florida and LSU. Please leave our guy alone. It's fun going to a football game and not talking about basketball recruiting.
Gotta think he gets one of the jobs.

Did someone say Okie lite? More like Okie zero....amirite?

1637590939002.png

It's RIVALRY Week...for everyone out there be prepared to see all those Buckeye fans you several ❌ through every M this week.

Such a cute tradition they have. Wouldn't you say so @mtbloco

Dan Mullen is laughing all the way to the bank, 12M for getting fired. Where can I apply for a job like that? LOL.....

Everyone needs to remember that the Florida AD was also the AD at Miss. State when Mullen was the HC there. It is pretty much an old boys network, LOL... Mullen was his guy. You could say that the Florida AD is colluding with Dan Mullen so that he could get some kickback from Mullen 12M buyout, LOL....

Your perspective is so far out in left field, it's really impressive. (y)

Not all conferences are on equal footing. It is like saying the Waste Management golf tournament is equal to the PGA championship or the Masters. The Big12 after OU and Texas leave for the SEC will become a joke

holding strong with the analogy I see. I believe in you.

How many years of exemption and how much money do you get for winning the WM versus the PGA or Masters? That's my point. Being a member of the P5 matters.

but it's the only thing in your mind. 🤷‍♂️

I never think these posts can get more odd…then they do.

SOMEONE TAKE JAMES FRANKLIN and his $35M buyout 😭

I don't follow or like either team but ADM that's a little lopsided.

1637591589039.png

That is…one hell of a buyout
You in? I hear Lincoln Riley is accepting coaching jobs at LSU, USC, and Florida.

It's RIVALRY Week...for everyone out there be prepared to see all those Buckeye fans you several ❌ through every M this week.

Such a cute tradition they have. Wouldn't you say so @mtbloco

Ohio st fans an their ❌

F307B327-AD54-4E18-86C1-7C722B0233AD.jpeg

I grew up in the 90's, and had far too many promising seasons upended by the team up North. One year at a time!
god bless John Cooper!

god bless John Cooper!
Gave me more frustration than any toddler/child/teen should have to endure. Being from NW Ohio, it was decidedly split who you rooted for, and during those years a lot of kids rooted for Michigan when we'd get together. So I took a lot of abuse at the hands of Cooper

His kickback is a trackman I was told. :)

Gave me more frustration than any toddler/child/teen should have to endure. Being from NW Ohio, it was decidedly split who you rooted for, and during those years a lot of kids rooted for Michigan when we'd get together. So I took a lot of abuse at the hands of Cooper

North Central Ohio kid here. Born in the middle of the 10 year war. With an uncle that played in them. Part of me believes that the level of pride/smack talk I dished out during the years prior to BPONE brought about what is going on now.

I remember losing a bet with my entire 7th grade science class over The Game. I had to stand in front of the class and sing the ohio st fight song holding a preserved baby pig. Why the pig? Ohio.

That game was the send off for Earl Bruce. Later I learned that it was the only game that Bo was happy that ohio won.

BPONE = Black Pit of Negative Expectations. (i.e. Rich Rod and Hoke)

North Central Ohio kid here. Born in the middle of the 10 year war. With an uncle that played in them. Part of me believes that the level of pride/smack talk I dished out during the years prior to BPONE brought about what is going on now.

I remember losing a bet with my entire 7th grade science class over The Game. I had to stand in front of the class and sing the ohio st fight song holding a preserved baby pig. Why the pig? Ohio.

That game was the send off for Earl Bruce. Later I learned that it was the only game that Bo was happy that ohio won.

BPONE = Black Pit of Negative Expectations. (i.e. Rich Rod and Hoke)
I remember some bets on The Game. None of the consequences involved pigs though....

Back