2021-2022 College Football Thread

We need a play in game for that final spot haha
Cincy should be in now with Oregon losing. There is no reason to put Michigan or ND at #4 this week. ND can sneak over Cincy because they are killing teams right now.

Cincy should be in now with Oregon losing. There is no reason to put Michigan or ND at #4 this week. ND can sneak over Cincy because they are killing teams right now.
Just watch it will happen

Kind of a big game at the Big House this weekend eh?
The game that has more acronyms...wonder if it's because those people have a really difficult time spelling? 🤷‍♂️

Now that is what one would call POOR PLANNING!!! Disney World is going to be crazy!!!

in fairness he was probably planning on Michigan being out of it at this point haha

I'm pretty excited for the college games this weekend. Obviously UM and OSU, but OU and O-State as well.

in fairness he was probably planning on Michigan being out of it at this point haha
Did someone invite you to this chat? :LOL:

I'm pretty excited for the college games this weekend. Obviously UM and OSU, but OU and O-State as well.
What about FSU and UF? UF just fired their coach and FSU is on a win streak right now. (2 is technically a streak)

What about FSU and UF? UF just fired their coach and FSU is on a win streak right now. (2 is technically a streak)
They are? I guess it shows how vested the state of Florida is with their teams. ;)

What a fun week this is. My bro-in-law gets here tomorrow. I have the pool heated, beer cold, and we will be watching NFL/college football a lot. Really looking forward to the Oklahoma vs Oklahoma State bedlam. I don’t have a good feeling my team will win this one.

Hey, they claimed a 1947 natty a couple years back :LOL:

FWIW, the vast majority of fans I talk to roll their eyes at that. It wasn't anything the school did on their own, but should have just let it go at what happened (if a pub wants to award it after the fact, okay), and most definitely shouldn't have put it on the stadium.

Everyone needs to remember that the Florida AD was also the AD at Miss. State when Mullen was the HC there. It is pretty much an old boys network, LOL... Mullen was his guy.
Which makes the decision to 86 Mullen all the more interesting. Stricklin said Florida "is a place where you should be able to have high level of sustained success over a consistent period of time. To do that, you have to have a lot of little things in place. People look at losses as causes to get rid of coaches. But losses are symptoms of other issues, but I’m not going to get into all that. I don’t think that is fair to everyone involved.”

FWIW, the vast majority of fans I talk to roll their eyes at that. It wasn't anything the school did on their own, but should have just let it go at what happened (if a pub wants to award it after the fact, okay), and most definitely shouldn't have put it on the stadium.
Is this like a UCF thing?

Is this like a UCF thing?

A few years ago, the American Football Coaches Assoc went back to some earlier years and revisited when some titles weren't awarded or something like that. They looked back at '45 and said that Oklahoma A&M should have been awarded a national title as they were undefeated.

The school ran with it, and (unfortunately) stuck it up in the stadium.

45 Natty article

Wow, the SEC conference really has really high coaching turnovers. They mentioned on ESPN gameday that 10 out of 14 football head coaches in the SEC are there in four years or less:

Tennessee
Vanderbuilt
South Carolina
Missouri
Florida

Auburn,
Old Miss,
Miss. State
Arkansas
TAM

Wow, the SEC conference really has really high coaching turnovers. They mentioned on ESPN gameday that 10 out of 14 football head coaches in the SEC are there in four years or less:

Tennessee
Vanderbuilt
South Carolina
Missouri
Florida

Auburn,
Old Miss,
Miss. State
Arkansas
TAM
1637604301699.gif

Now that is what one would call POOR PLANNING!!! Disney World is going to be crazy!!!

Actually its one of the slowest weeks of the year. Saturday will be crazy and then it will die way down the whole rest of the time we are there

Actually its one of the slowest weeks of the year. Saturday will be crazy and then it will die way down the whole rest of the time we are there
Well I can tell you it has been extremely busy & Disney World just stopped selling annual passes since it has been so busy. Hopefully it isnt busy and granted a majority of those annual pass holders don't have access to the parks these weekends.

Well I can tell you it has been extremely busy & Disney World just stopped selling annual passes since it has been so busy. Hopefully it isnt busy and granted a majority of those annual pass holders don't have access to the parks these weekends.

Agreed. Might want to have stated your response above a little differently though.

Agreed. Might want to have stated your response above a little differently though.
Not sure what I was trying to type there. I think my wife distracted me. :ROFLMAO:

Back