Nooooo!

Haha yes Bryson!
Loved that shot and reaction!

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

tough miss Jordan. Still in it though, only 1 back

Westwood! Great putt there

This is setting up for a great Sunday

Unfortunate miss for Spieth

Nice leaderboard, quite a few names to root for down the back tomorrow.

I think Bryson’s shot was so right it might be safe again

It’s great to see Speith with a smile on his face in an interview again. He’s gaining so much confidence. If not this week, the Players could be special for him

Wow.. Bryson Beast Mode

What a recovery from Bryson

180 out in deep rough, water carry.

Bryson:

Rors is also in play for tomorrow. What a Sunday leaderboard!

That sucked for Rory

I just got to watch that drive on 6 from Bryson. He’s killing that LTD. maybe cobra should make a limited run and capitalize on the hype he’s generating since the RAD isn’t quite what he needs for that spot in the bag.

All of a sudden I want Lee Westwood to win. I probably just jinxed him.

Watching the replay on Golf Channel and both Bryson and Speith have entertained for sure!

All of a sudden I want Lee Westwood to win. I probably just jinxed him.
I don’t think anybody predicted that 47 year old Lee Westwood would be atop the leaderboard going into Sunday! I’d still like to see Jordan win it (or Bryson, if Jordan can’t do it), but good for Westwood - I’m sure it’s a great feeling for him right now.

Westwood made his debut at the Bay Hill in 1998, foresight of Arnie to invite an unheard of European to his event. Apart from Majors, it was his first start in USA . Two weeks later , he won at Freeport, winning in only his third start in USA.

A question why is Spieth so very popular on this thread? I had lost a lot of respect for him after his remark calling out his caddy (as someone who started out as a caddy). Jordan Spieth explains why he looked like 'the bad guy' for ripping caddie (golf.com)

Granted he has fought back and otherwise seems like a fine person, but he is also very erratic off the tee at least, not a long hitter etc.

Gaining respect back for him surely, but today I am rooting personally for Bryson who may have his rough edges but also I think is great for the game. If Spieth wins though it will surely be a big story and more power to him for fighting back.

Last edited:
I just got to watch that drive on 6 from Bryson. He’s killing that LTD. maybe cobra should make a limited run and capitalize on the hype he’s generating since the RAD isn’t quite what he needs for that spot in the bag.
I was thinking that the other day, I know Bryson is a different animal than the masses but he is clearly the new face of Cobra at this point. Seeing him playing old equipment is kind of a bummer I would think

Back