Tour Event 2021 Arnold Palmer Invitational

I was thinking that the other day, I know Bryson is a different animal than the masses but he is clearly the new face of Cobra at this point. Seeing him playing old equipment is kind of a bummer I would think

I read it was because he wanted a little more spin and the heavier head for this week.

Anyone who has hit that LTD though... How does that head give anyone more spin 😳

231yd par 3... The first 3 holes are crazy. And, I imagine the greens are just going to get faster, as the day progresses. Leaders better be firing on all cylinders today.

I was thinking that the other day, I know Bryson is a different animal than the masses but he is clearly the new face of Cobra at this point. Seeing him playing old equipment is kind of a bummer I would think
I don’t think most golfers have any idea honestly. To use a parallel to Spieth who is playing great, when he chose to stay in prior models it was rarely suggested that it was a superior product. I think it shows how much Bryson moves the equipment needle.

Looks like some pretty serious wind out there today. With a lot of water lurking, could be some serious momentum swings. A bunch of guys could come steal this one.

A question why is Spieth so very popular on this thread? I had lost a lot of respect for him after his remark calling out his caddy (as someone who started out as a caddy). Jordan Spieth explains why he looked like 'the bad guy' for ripping caddie (golf.com)

Granted he has fought back and otherwise seems like a fine person, but he is also very erratic off the tee at least, not a long hitter etc.

Gaining respect back for him surely, but today I am rooting personally for Bryson who may have his rough edges but also I think is great for the game. If Spieth wins though it will surely be a big story and more power to him for fighting back.

Speith is a very likeable guy that really lets his emotions show at times. Everyone loves a good comeback story and Jordan has been working his tail off (like Bryson) to get back into form and compete again. Why not like him?

I’m rooting for both Bryson and Jordan. Both are working extremely hard and doing things in different ways that play to their strengths. I find both likeable and they play their game in the rules of the game.

Speith is a very likeable guy that really lets his emotions show at times. Everyone loves a good comeback story and Jordan has been working his tail off (like Bryson) to get back into form and compete again. Why not like him?

I’m rooting for both Bryson and Jordan. Both are working extremely hard and doing things in different ways that play to their strengths. I find both likeable and they play their game in the rules of the game.
Nice response

Maybe Rory will try drive it first, with that wind.

All right, have yourself a start Max Homa!

There is 1 player under par so far today. And some HUGE Numbers out there. Going to be carnage.

There is 1 player under par so far today. And some HUGE Numbers out there. Going to be carnage.
What’s gonna get it done today? Staying out of trouble off the tee?

What’s gonna get it done today? Staying out of trouble off the tee?

Honestly with what people are shooting so far today, Even par from one of the leaders might win. Ya gotta keep the ball out of the water. Limit bad holes to bogeys.

To put it in perspective, Victor Hovland is +7 through 8 holes today.

Here we go. My whole Sunday is going to be watching this event.

The way the guys are talking about the wind today the 6th hole might turn into the 16th at the Waste Management....

This has been a great tournament - we might even get some extra golf tonight. Westwood would be a great win, but I think Conners pulls this off. He looks comfortable and hungry to win

Hatton giving us amateurs the thrill of seeing a pro cold top a 3 wood from the rough. And it immediately activated the classic Tyrell temper we all love. Gonna be a great Sunday

Alright! Here we go! Can JS get it done?

Alright! Here we go! Can JS get it done?
I hope he can, but I will be skeptical until he actually gets it done. Too many times he dashes the fans hopes.

Back