JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
From the Summit Club in Las Vegas
Last year's winner was Jason Kokrak.

Forgot Kokrak won this one last year

I read a kind of funny article last night where they told JT that his nickname in South Korea is "The Icon" of the CJ Cup. He was amused and happy enough to embrace it. Will the mojo carry over for him?

Who was JT talking to when he said Mark you gotta talk less loud. PGA Live on-course Guy?

Kokrak and McIlroy have seen some testing parts of the course so far.

Wow JT and Kokrak just missed a combined 7.5 feet of putts without even touching the hole.

JT is getting some desert love marks on that 60 and is having a meltdown.

Rory and Morikawa with a couple of the most boring rounds of golf ever...

Interesting looking course. I'm not familiar with this course . I have seen pictures of the holes. It has some hole with a nice view of the Strip.

JT with a Triple on #9...when you hit it in the desert, it happens...Bones on the bag

I have a feeling Justin Rose is going to play well this week :cool:

He has the Morgan Cup Magic working for him!
He better start using some of that magic! he's 14 back of the lead and in second to last place after the first day. No cut event though so he's going to have time to use the Paradise mojo!

Rickie sitting T-10 and -5! Let's go! Wonder if he is still using the Cobra putter

Rickie sitting T-10 and -5! Let's go! Wonder if he is still using the Cobra putter
And he missed a 4.5 footer for birdie on 17. Not sure I want to know the answer now lol

Big Rick made a small bird on 18 to get to -6. He used the Cobra prototype today.

Last year's winner dead last after R1. Impressive round by Streb

I didn’t even realize Rickie was playing because he’s not in the featured groups. Again.

Big day for Rickie! No cut, no pressure, just go play. Seems like he was able to do that yesterday

I didn’t even realize Rickie was playing because he’s not in the featured groups. Again.
Ha at this point, he probably has to earn that back a little bit. Here's hoping this weekend gets him on the way!

From 280, DJ's second shot hit the pin and almost dropped before finishing a couple of inches away.

Keith Mitchell is en fuego. -16 under through 27. The lowest opening 36 hole score is -17. The lowest 36 period is -18.

I absolutely NEED Big Beautiful Harry Higgs to be in the hunt all weekend.

Oh look, Burnsy is in the top 10.

Back