2021 College baseball regionals

What a game...
The UVA starter Griff McGary had zero wins and 6+ ERA entering tonight’s game. He looked like freakin Roger Clemens. He took a No Hitter into the 8th... Then he gave up a 2 run shot, came out... Miss St. roughed up the UVA bullpen for 4 more runs & won 6-5.

That was a soul-crushing loss for Virginia last night.

Stanford one-upped Virginia.

Up 5-4 through 6, they brought in their ace, Beck, to finish the game. He got it to a 1-2 count with 2 outs in the 9th, then threw 3 straight balls for the walk. And the wheels fell off after that.

Since we have seen a couple of Walk Offs this year, let’s take a moment and remember the greatest Walk Off of all time...

25 years ago...
The bottom of the 9th
1 Man On- 2 Outs- Down by 1

One swing later, The Tigers won the College World Series & Warren Morris became a Legend...

Last edited:
Peak "NC State :poop: " today.

I've seen on Twitter that they'll have a roster of 13, 9 position players and 4 pitchers.
Gutsy effort, but the regulars they had left didn't do much of anything today. 4-20 at the plate, a couple of errors and a wild pitch that the catcher was in poor position to even attempt to block that led to 2 unearned runs. Leaving 7 men on base the last 3 innings is a killer. They had their chances, for sure.

Last edited:
2 a.m. news dump

Just saw that. Thats a shame I was rooting for NC State:(

Who are they protecting by canceling the game?

I am done with NCAA-sanctioned athletic events.

How does 4 vaccinated players on NC State’s baseball team test positive for Covid, but the non-vaccinated players test negative?! Plus, why are you testing vaccinated players? Also, shouldn’t you test Vandy and the umps?!:unsure:

How does 4 vaccinated players on NC State’s baseball team test positive for Covid, but the non-vaccinated players test negative?! Plus, why are you testing vaccinated players? Also, shouldn’t you test Vandy and the umps?!:unsure:

Don’t know if true or not but heard Vandy coach requested the whole NC State team be tested. If true, what a punk move to play on these kids.

Go dawgs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back