EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Bag Packed,
Flight Checked into.
Upgrades No.
Im ready for travel tomorrow and looking forward to meeting Team THP.

Did you at least get onto the upgrade list like maybe upgrade? Who needs to be hit sideways?

I was supposed to fly out of SLC at 8:10. It’s now 9:43 and we are still sitting in the plane waiting to take off :LOL:

I was supposed to fly out of SLC at 8:10. It’s now 9:43 and we are still sitting in the plane waiting to take off :LOL:

Oh, that’s not what anyone wants. That’s drinking time being cut into. I recommend watching a few flying videos on YouTube and you get in there and fly that baby.*

*Not TSA approved advice.

Oh, that’s not what anyone wants. That’s drinking time being cut into. I recommend watching a few flying videos on YouTube and you get in there and fly that baby.*

*Not TSA approved advice.

This is how this went down in my head 🤣

That can’t be due to weather it has been nice all weekend.

Cloud 9 and beyond!

Hate that I'm pre-wireing a site in Hollywood, but will be closer for the feels? Will follow when I can and catch up every day!

So excited for you fellers.

Touchdown in Austin. This is my 7th time ever flying not counting connections. I’m normally very nervous but today it felt like a normal car ride even with turbulence. My phobia of planes may be over, but still very relieved to be in Austin.

mostly because I had to fart the entire plane ride with a good looking lady next to me. Nightmare scenario.

I have been lucky enough to have met and/or played with the Granddaddy participants.
Played with @rallo , was a partner with @rogt playing against @Boder in the Regional Rivalry. Won a ball contest and played twice with Captain @MattyD-MPLS . Met @PhillyV, @eliterate and played against @xThor at the THP Invitational at Old Silo.
Received some memorabilia from past members from the Hideaway.

Looking forward to following along with this years participants as you make many memorable memories.

20211205_110904.jpg

Bag Packed,
Flight Checked into.
Upgrades No.
Im ready for travel tomorrow and looking forward to meeting Team THP.
Looking forward to meeting you JB!

Safe travels gents. This thread is not easy to keep up with.
I've accepted the fact there is no chance I can keep up with it while I'm in Cali, so I fully expect to be spending Friday and Saturday going through the thread and catching up on any unanswered questions and for sure given a full recap once I get home!! No worries, my phone will be live updating everything that i'm legally allowed to share :)

I feel like for the morale of the team and the good of the thread, he really should be more hospitable
We will share all of his tales from childhood once we get him loosened up on the bus!

Food item I chose in Austin is this taco. Very delicious. Wanted the nice BBQ joint but everything was 20 bucks and I didn’t have time to sit down.

my flight to San Diego is the same plane which is my favorite thing while flying. Boarding back up at 11:50 and heading to San Diego at 12:20 (knock on wood)

5A1F7409-62B8-4600-AEC5-C88A8AF7721E.jpeg

I have been lucky enough to have met and/or played with the Granddaddy participants.
Played with @rallo , was a partner with @rogt playing against @Boder in the Regional Rivalry. Won a ball contest and played twice with Captain @MattyD-MPLS . Met @PhillyV, @eliterate and played against @xThor at the THP Invitational at Old Silo.
Received some memorabilia from past members from the Hideaway.

Looking forward to following along with this years participants as you make many memorable memories.

View attachment 9049886
I don't play Truvis because my brain is simple and gets very confused and thinks I should be kicking it instead of hitting it with a club, but I REALLY want a Grandaddy and a THP Truvis to commemorate this. I apologize to whoever's idea the Grandaddy/Hideaway/Callaway Christmas ornament, but I will be stealing it to be placed on every tree I have from here out!!

Tried to get a beer from the place next door to the “food truck”. According to Texas state law for them to sell me a beer I had to buy a food item from their restaurant. They had chips and jerky……

so now I’m beer less……

boooooo

Tried to get a beer from the place next door to the “food truck”. According to Texas state law for them to sell me a beer I had to buy a food item from their restaurant. They had chips and jerky……

so now I’m beer less……

boooooo

Awesome thing about an airport, sometimes you can just get up and find a bar. Also, you should let that bubble out you were holding onto. Establish dominance over a pretty stupid rule IMO

Have fun guys. Take a deep breath and go with the flow. The trip is fast and furious with a lot of awesome packed in between. Next thing you know you’ll be on the plane headed back home trying to figure out what the hell just happened and can we run it back!

Back