EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Decided to go early.

Yessssssssss!!!

When premature is a good thing!

Contest is live, excitement is here, heart rate is elevated, let’s gooo!!!

Have fun, and good luck to everyone who enters.

Got my entry in! That thread will be several pages long here shortly.

Just wanted to jump in here and link the last couple GD threads for some members that are possibly newer that may be (SHOULD BE) thinking about entering the first contest of the year for this one!

2019 Thread
2018 Thread (The year our Ass Cap @dacatalyst41 was a part of)
2017 Thread
2016 Thread

These should give you an idea of what you can expect if you're entering the contests. It will be about so much more than just the clubs or the trip though. It will be about building bonds that last a lifetime with people all over the country/world, whether that is THPers or Callaway staff. Don't miss out on the First Contest now!

We got a hell of a group waiting to welcome you with open arms!
Getting this visible again with a new contest up and some new members possibly not knowing how great this opportunity is!

I love this thread and seeing it so active warms my heart.

Team FunForEveryone is going strong, and every day I am still stunned and excited to be a part of it.
I cannot wait to see how this team fills out! MORE FRIENDS MORE FUN!

Have an entry in. Fingers crossed for what is a once in a lifetime opportunity!

This event always makes me think about what Callaway will be doing next. They’ve been great at staying innovative year in and year out so I don’t expect 2022’s line to be any different.

woo!! You guys are in for such a treat! The product presentation reactions are one of my favorite moments to follow in the live threads.

Can’t wait to follow you guys and see who is picked next. #savefizzle

Can’t wait to follow you guys and see who is picked next. #savefizzle

Im going to drop that hashtag in the live update thread during the matches if my game turns into carnage :LOL:

It’s Friday, we have a Grandaddy contest going on, and I’m playing golf this weekend!
1618588329355.gif

It’s Friday, we have a Grandaddy contest going on, and I’m playing golf this weekend!
View attachment 9003474
I'm playing today. League game pressure at the hardest course in Tucson on Saturday. Sunday watching in person the LPGA hopefuls. Doing my part to be ready should I get the call up. :cool:

Back