2021 PUMA Golf x Arnold Palmer Collection

I have the light blue one (and paid full price for it. Working from home during COVID and browsing this site really did a number on my wallet) and it’s fantastic. Might need to buy the darker blue one as well.

Which blue is that? Future?

And my hints to my wife for another of these went unheeded. I got tickets to a Jimmy Buffett show next June. While that is an awesome, terrific, thoughtful and fantastic gift, I’ll just have to buy my own second pullover.

Which blue is that? Future?

And my hints to my wife for another of these went unheeded. I got tickets to a Jimmy Buffett show next June. While that is an awesome, terrific, thoughtful and fantastic gift, I’ll just have to buy my own second pullover.
Yeah that is the future blue.

I saw the Arnie Palmer on Budget that I might just have to pull the trigger on.

I wanted to wait until I got to feel the Cloudspun gear from Puma, but how can I turn down this deal? Got some CS goodness on the way for both my son and I.

How’s the cut on these through the chest and mid section? Boxy or more fitted?
I bought in medium and am really glad I did. not super loose in the shoulder or arms but plenty of room in the mid section.

How’s the cut on these through the chest and mid section? Boxy or more fitted?
Not fitted but they aren't boxy either. More of a relaxed fit

I bought in medium and am really glad I did. not super loose in the shoulder or arms but plenty of room in the mid section.
This helps. I feel like since my weight loss a L in some 1/4 zips are too big.

This helps. I feel like since my weight loss a L in some 1/4 zips are too big.
Yeah, it's definitely not as tight or trim as some of the Puma apparel that has come out, like the crewnecks (which i wear large in).

Got mine today and have to say I'm really pleased with it. Nice, properly knitted cuffs. I hate 1/4 zips that have cuffs that slide over your hand because they are the same diameter as the sleeves...

Thick but not heavy. Looks and feels great. Definitely keeping.

Got mine today and have to say I'm really pleased with it. Nice, properly knitted cuffs. I have 1/4 zips that have cuffs that slide over your hand because they are the same diameter as the sleeves...

Thick but now heavy, looks and feels great. Definitely keeping.
Glad you like it!

I maintain my perspective that it is the greatest 1/4 zip of the year haha

If you take a L polo, L in this?

If you take a L polo, L in this?

I'd say yes. I'm a XL, sometimes XXL depending on manufacturer. I have a XL in this and it fits perfect.

The crew in XL fit well, the 1/4 zip in XL fits a touch bigger, kinda wish I went L in it
I believe the crewneck was every bit of a size smaller. All the ones I have are Large despite most everything else I buy from Puma being Medium.

Back