Tour Event 2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
From the Detroit Golf Club
Last year's winner was Bryson DeChambeau

I’m going to go on a limb and say BAD vs Wolff for a third year at the end of the tournament.

Guys should have fun beating up this old course again. Wish it wasn’t on a holiday weekend but still might try to find myself downtown to see these guys one of the days

Looks like the PGA could be learning why Michigan is not an ideal place for a tournament no matter what time of year it is :rolleyes: just never know what we are going to get but this weather is CRAZY.

I hear you have to park at Wayne State. That seems like a real hassle and a long shuttle bus ride.

Tons of excitement for this one I see 🤣

Homa goes back to back to get to -2. Bubba looks like back nine Sunday Bubba and Phil can’t buy a putt early on

Hideki just threw a dart!

What a bunker shot by Phil!

Wolff with a tap-in to move to -2. Let’s go!!!

Wolff almost holed it from the fairway after finding his plugged ball. I'm thinking the scores are going to be really low this week

Wolff almost holed it from the fairway after finding his plugged ball. I'm thinking the scores are going to be really low this week
If the course is as soft as conditions are on this side of the lake, they'll be able to throw darts.

If the course is as soft as conditions are on this side of the lake, they'll be able to throw darts.
It is. I just tuned in and have already seen 3 scare the hole.

I didn't know Matsuyama was in a barber shop quartet.

Phils got me wanting another Mini driver.. haha.

Not sure how much I will watch given the holiday weekend but I will try to catch some of the weekend rounds.

Haven't seen Seamus Power on the leaderboard in a while. Didn't even know he still played haha

Tee balls are just stopping in the fairways. No bounce, no roll. Its wet.

Wolff with a nice 265 3w that stopped on a dime. Then Bubba hits an even better one. Eagle putts incoming

Eagle looks for Watson and Wolff!

those were two nice shots...

And boom. Wolff eagle!

Back