Tour Event 2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic

Fowler with a DOTD!

What a run by Homa to be only one down going in to the weekend!

That's an awkward Rocket Mortgage commercial playing this weekend.

Bubba looks like he got dressed in the dark this morning and couldn’t see what he was wearing. I’m no GQ dresser, but good lord, even I can see that’s frumpy looking.

4 straight birdies by Fowler has him within 1 shot of the lead.

Fowler got away with a bad one on his 2nd into 14. It may have gotten 5 ft off the ground at some point, but it wasn't that high for long.

Made the birdie putt to tie the lead.

May take - 15 (+|- 1) to lead this thing end of day

Crazy you can hit it into the stands and get a drop like that with no penalty.

One of my least favorite rules. If a ball hits up there and stays there it should be ruled OB. You take the risk on the bounce if you want to try that nonsense. Very unsafe for the fans up there too. That 3 wood was whistling at them.

One of my least favorite rules. If a ball hits up there and stays there it should be ruled OB. You take the risk on the bounce if you want to try that nonsense. Very unsafe for the fans up there too. That 3 wood was whistling at them.
Completely agree, can’t give these guys a backstop like that.

Want JN to win - talented and took care of relative and seems classy.

Years ago a bunch of spectators moved a large rock to help Tiger Woods. Why was that legal???

Crazy you can hit it into the stands and get a drop like that with no penalty.

Yes, it can affect the way that they play a hole.

I'm glad to see Will Zalatoris playing with Phil this morning!!

How are Phil and Will not a featured group? 😑

who would rather watch PReed and Duncan somebody? 🤷🏼‍♂️ 🤣

Maybe 15 years ago, but to bring it up now is bush league, click-baiting for ego, look at me stuff. Was the juice worth the squeeze? Maybe for him but not for charitable causes. It was an irrelevant piece.
It's the press doing what they do best.......tearing people down, and being negative, instead of having a feel-good story lifting people up. Media are the biggest problem in society today. They are propagandists.

Would love to see the Minnesota product Merritt hold on to win today. It will be a tall order but I'll be rootin' for him.

No one wants to make a putt last ten min

Bubba could be a threat anywhere going forward

Back