2021 Round Count Thread

Up to six!

Courses are almost all open by me, so much excitement.

After today the count will be -

outdoors - 5.5 (only able to get a 9 in after work)
indoors - 5

Golf courses in England reopened today for the first time in 2021. Teed off at 8.36 am and played 18 holes. It was the first time I had played since 6th November and I have had lockdown followed by ICD operation followed by lockdown.

Short game was rusty, especially chipping, but I did have a lovely birdie with 3 wood,6 iron and 10' putt.:twist:

First birdie of 2021.....and the ICD was happy as can be.

Today was #42.

9 holes - 9 times
18 holes - 5 times
Through today since 1/1/21

Got busier in March (13 rounds) to finish Q1 just a couple rounds off my 2020 pace. Now at 21 rounds / 10 courses / 0 new to me courses. Will start April off hot with friends and family traveling in for Payne's Valley and 3 additional courses, (2nd-5th).

Oh, hadn't checked in here in a while. 62 rounds now.

Some of your guys ability to play is truly outstanding.. I am very jealous.

62 rounds in 89 days, that's pretty amazing!
Yours too, man. You've been getting out there.

My pace will slow as the weather improves, and I'm kind of ready for it to, but it's been fun so far!

4 - 18 hole rounds
1 - 9 hole round
7 simulator rounds

No. 23-28

at Buffalo Ridge, Mountain Top, Payne’s Valley Abd Ozark National.

Currently at 15, will be up to 17 after this weekend.

22-23 are in the books!

15 1/2 on course

5 this week.

At 53.
I dispize you a little for that number, lol. I wish I could play that much. I don't know what my round count is, but I know it's not enough!

Up to 18 on the year. I will hit at least 75 this year!!!

I dispize you a little for that number, lol. I wish I could play that much. I don't know what my round count is, but I know it's not enough!
Played 6 so far this week so it’s actually 59.... :ROFLMAO:

The northern climate isn't going to let me get 75... Home course opened last weekend and I got 9 in. I have 4 weekend 18's and two weekday 9's booked. Fingers crossed the weather co-operates.

If I can get 50 in, I will be happy.

Played my 43rd round for the year today. If I can keep up the pace, I'll easily break my record of 152 rounds last year.

#44 today.

#16 tomorrow... at PGA West Stadium Course.:love:

Two more today. 61.

Today was #45.

Back