2021 Round Count Thread

Round 1 tomorrow. Just need to decide on 9 or 18. Have to book as a solo and join a group, which I hate doing. So it might just be 9 to kick the season off.

Round 1 tomorrow. Just need to decide on 9 or 18. Have to book as a solo and join a group, which I hate doing. So it might just be 9 to kick the season off.
I booked only 9 in the am due to no carts, walking or push only, and wanted to see how out of shape I had gotten this winter. ;)

#49 in the books today, looking good to break 150 again this year.

One lonely 9 hole round today but at least the courses are finally opening up here!!

2 rounds in Florida

Round count = 8

Round Count = 25.5

22nd round played today. 18 on my home courses and 4 traveling.

17 sim + 6.5 real life rounds = 23.5

Another 9 in the misty rain, thinking about 18 but it was wet and the Masters is on 😁

7.5 outdoors
5 sims

25-26 in the books. Next round is Wednesday

Just realized that next week ( yes I get excited that early) I'll be joining (virtually) oldandstiff on a Monday morning... Also adding in another 18 on Saturday, if our group shows signs of motivation for calling haha... sooo that makes 6 if you count times out 18s and 9s Don't worry @gkeller813 and @Nate<80 I'll call...

PS... Good News / Bad News situation... Good news- Invite out, but if anyone is in town on Saturday for a round at shale we need a 4th...Bad news - you have to ride with me...:p

6 - 18 hole rounds
1 - 9 hole round
7 simulator rounds

Just realized that next week ( yes I get excited that early) I'll be joining (virtually) oldandstiff on a Monday morning... Also adding in another 18 on Saturday, if our group shows signs of motivation for calling haha... sooo that makes 6 if you count times out 18s and 9s Don't worry @gkeller813 and @Nate<80 I'll call...

PS... Good News / Bad News situation... Good news- Invite out, but if anyone is in town on Saturday for a round at shale we need a 4th...Bad news - you have to ride with me...:p

Looking forward to it @Gman79!

Got in 18 today on vacation. That brings me to 97 sim and 7 course. Another one or 2 next week.

YTD -

3 sim rounds
2 18 hole rounds outdoors
2 nine hole rounds outdoors

My first outdoor round last year was July 31!

8 full rounds outdoors plus 15 holes on Easter morning. Likely no golf until next Sunday.

Eight rounds on the year. The weather needs to start cooperating to let me get out more soon

After Friday's round, I am up to 2.

Two rounds this past weekend makes me at 18.

1618239441455.png

Round #50 today.

Still not enough light to get in 18 after work but got another 9 in. It's Cold out!

8 outdoors
5 indoors

Back