Tour Event 2021 Ryder Cup

I love seeing the non playing teammates out on the first tee

Oh good grief.

Scottie with a horrific lie coming up

What a drive by beefcake Bryson, left as hell, but hit hard.

Bryson dropping the hammer. I love it

Might be ok. But left.

The Lowry match is gonna get chippy with the crowd.

Uh oh.

Hatton 1 roll too much.

turns out Paddy Harrington is actually not smarto_O.
Yeah let's sit Rory, Fleetwood while letting Casey and Fitzpatrick (the ultimate a choker) play! Now he decided to sit Wiesberger while playing Poulter.
Except from the Spaniards, Hovland and Wiesberger were the only ones putting on a fight! And yes I'm biased but f*** it'S obvious that this is a ballstrikers course! playing f*** Poulter in the fourball is the ultimate joke!

Last edited:
Not a fan of the coverage on NBC.

There’s no need to use that word @DocShank

Some sloppy golf, doesn’t make me feel good.

The US needs to buckle down and get some grittiness back. This thing is far from over

I'm a Casey fan. That is pretty cool

turns out Paddy Harrington is actually not smarto_O.
Yeah let's sit Rory, Fleetwood while letting Casey and Fitzpatrick (the ultimate a choker) play! Now he decided to sit Wiesberger while playing Poulter.
Except from the Spaniards, Hovland and Wiesberger where the only ones putting on a fight! And yes I'm biased but f*** it'S obvious that this is a ballstrikers course! playing f*** Poulter in the fourball is the ultimate joke!
Edited your post. Please refrain from using such words

The US needs to buckle down and get some grittiness back. This thing is far from over
Sloppy, and loose. I don’t like the feel of this.

Watched NBC for over an hour before they FINALLY put up the overall score. An obvious attempt to keep the casual viewer.

Euros aren't going to lay down that easy. I think they take this session 2.5-1.5

Bryson does the most weirdest shots.

They will clean it up a little and come out with 1.5 points today which means they only need to win 1/3rd of tomorrow's matches. That's my prediction.

Back