2021 THP Fantasy Football: Week 1

Big numbers right there! I was able to post 109+ but winning is still dependent on tonight's game

I got smoked this week, after a strong looking start my RB's couldn't help me out. 0-1 strong start!

Scratched out a win in week 1. Wasn't pretty but I'll take it.

144 and I did not even play a defense, I had them on the bench. I thought when i swapped D's the new one would become active. OOOOPS

I just need to avoid the Vegas kicker tripling his projection to get a victory.

A part of me regrets not picking up AB. Not sure if he’s gonna be consistent but he sure looked great last night and Tom seems more than happy to give him plenty of targets.
I have no regrets in picking AB 😎

This is getting a little too close @mancest
B501C2A8-13BF-40B7-9A43-3B32855EEC16.jpeg

League 4 had several games come down to the wire. Many high scores as well so the league as a whole drafted pretty well it appears.

I want a recount!! This has to be the smallest margin of victory ever
😭😭😭😡😡
C465A8AE-A2D4-4F89-9ECA-70EE63A92158.jpeg

Boom baby, the LV Raiders saved the week. AROD throws a goose egg and still pull it off 129 to 125. League 2 watch ouuut!

Crazy week in League 6! 2 matchups came down to overtime, with one of them flipping in one of the more brutal ways I've seen...

1) @BoilerCLE beat @Roadrunner by 3.88 points, however Roadrunner had Raiders kicker Daniel Carlson on the roster. Lining up for a 42-yard field goal at the end of overtime, the 4 points was going to be just enough to flip the matchup. However, the delay of game penalty saved BoilerCLE, put the offense back on the field and Carlson never got his field goal opportunity.

2) @copenhagerman beat @Nappy by 0.16 points. The former had Mark Andrews and the latter had Lamar Jackson. Heading into overtime with nearly a 2 point lead, Nappy appeared to only need to avoid a 30+ yard Andrews reception or TD. Unfortunately for him, his QB didn't hold onto the ball at the end of the game and lost 2 points for the fumble, gifting copenhagerman with an unbelievable win.

I want a recount!! This has to be the smallest margin of victory ever
😭😭😭😡😡
View attachment 9027634

Ouch! Pretty sure that IS the smallest margin of victory ever, since I don't think our scoring system can end in odd decimals. Brutal.

Back