2021 THP Fantasy Football: Week 2

After scoring 134 points in week 1, I fully expect to be in the 45-55 range this week 😁
Well I was off just a little scoring 65 but the tradition continues. Most points one week, least the next. I love fantasy football 😁

Henry and Kyler helped me just a bit this week.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Down 18 with Rodgers and Tonyan on the field.

@jdtox good win this week!

I'm up enough now that even the Packers defense going negative can't lose me this game.

Needed 8 from Crosby and got 5. Such a frustrating way to go down with so many trips to the red zone and no fgs.

22-4 all play record. 0-2 real record. :cry:

Our matchup was over the minute Mclaurin put up 22 for you! Week 1 was a fluke for you. Your team is solid especially if Jefferson and Mclaurin have years like they should.

i need to rethink my commitment to Jamies and I need AJ btown to catch more than 3 7yard catches out of the 9 or 10 targets he gets.

Our matchup was over the minute Mclaurin put up 22 for you! Week 1 was a fluke for you. Your team is solid especially if Jefferson and Mclaurin have years like they should.

i need to rethink my commitment to Jamies and I need AJ btown to catch more than 3 7yard catches out of the 9 or 10 targets he gets.

Thanks! I agree, week 1 was definitely a fluke for my team, I knew they would do better this week, but I honestly think they can still do better than they did this week, well some of them at least. You had some bad breaks this week, especially with Jameis, that was just ugly, and I honestly felt your pain.

Thanks! I agree, week 1 was definitely a fluke for my team, I knew they would do better this week, but I honestly think they can still do better than they did this week, well some of them at least. You had some bad breaks this week, especially with Jameis, that was just ugly, and I honestly felt your pain.
With the teams being so thin you need to"luck" into the match up sometimes. There's a lot of people starting second and third string players in flex and sometimes other spots. That's what I've found to be the biggest challenge.

Back