2021 THP Holiday Cheer Day 1: Shot Scope

Strokes gained analysis would really help focus my practice. The laser would be a big help on holes where I can’t see the green surface on uphill shots. It would help determine hole location.

Better and more accurate distances is going to be my big thing. I use a GPS app on the phone currently and while it's typically fine, it's not great.

It's going to sound stupid but quite literally find my ball. It's amazing how many times my buddies and I go out, four sets of eyes literally see where the ball lands, and then none of us can find it. So until I can get to a handicap I feel comfortable saying out loud and not bringing a rake as one of my 14 clubs this rangefinder may do the trick!

I don't need the watch, but a rangefinder would be good to get some exact yardages to use in conjunction with what the watch says for F/M/B

If I was to win, I have a plan for the watch 👊

The more data you have about your game and your shot needs, the better you can execute whatever shot you need. That's all the reason you need to want to try out the Shot Scope gear.

After nearly 3 years off due to cancer diagnosis and recovery this would definitely be a must for my comeback journey

I don't have a range finder and have always wanted to see how it would improve my distances versus just pacing it off of yardage markers.
I wear an apple watch but it's always based on some janky app. The shot scope watch would be so money to have that is much more accurate with distances for quick analysis!

Merry Christmas all!!

What a great start to THP Holiday Cheer!

Any time you can combine tools to give accurate distances on course, with an understanding of how you actually hit each club in your bag is a sure way to improve scores!

It’s finally here! This is exciting.

These two items will certainly help me dial in the perfect number to throw darts! Having the right number is crucial in dropping strokes.

These items would help my game in a huge way! I have a cheap rangefinder that really struggles to pick up the flag, so I'm frequently overshooting greens only to realize I must have gotten a distance to trees behind the pin :rolleyes: I've been on the lookout for a GPS watch to help navigate courses more easily by getting landing distances and front/back green distances to confirm that I didn't laser a background tree :LOL:

A range finder would be great for my game on course for sure but even on the range to dial in some numbers. I often go and hit at targets without knowing how far they are away so this could be very useful in getting stock numbers figured out

Wow! way to throw down the gauntlet on day 1 prize.

I have become more in tune with game analysis on improving my game, with the data of the V3 and distances of the Pro L1, I'm sure my game couldn't do anything but improve.

Best of luck everyone. I'm sitting this one out to give more opportunity to others. I'm pretty happy with my distance devices at the moment!

great opportunity THP!

I recently got new clubs and struggling to dial in the distances. These would help perfectly in figuring that out. Cheers.

With a more accurate distance of my shots, I will be able to better select the club to hit. This will definitely help my game. I currently use rangefinders but without knowing my actual distance for my clubs, I often come up short. I sure could use this!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Numbers, numbers, numbers, and practice noting your yardages for each club is essential in making you a better golfer and what's better than these two items to make everyone a better golfer. Merry Christmas to all and good luck.

I am very interested in shot tracking. I have not looked closely at my game's data in years, and I would like to see where I can dig in to become better in a data-first way.

Also, my range finder is over 10 years old and is about 8-10 yards off from the people I play with so learning true distances would help speed up my game :)

Thanks, THP!

Holiday Cheer coming in hot…

B7F6AA31-1A41-42AD-8FBF-FB0B963B5905.gif

I would take this wonderful prize and give it to a friend of mine that loves golf, but doesnt have the means to invest in alot of technology. Merry Christmas to him if I win. Thanks for the opportunity!

Currently using a free app for GPS that seems to be off a lot. These would be huge upgrade that would definitely save me a couple strokes per round.

Thanks!

Holiday Cheer is back!!!!:love:

I'm good in the Range Finder area thanks to THP and Cobalt! Would be interesting to see the data from the shot tracking. Good luck to y'all who are entering, if this is day one I am excited to see the rest!

Would love the rangefinder but since I already have a GPS watch I don't plan on giving up, I'll pass on this one. Good luck to those who enter!!

Wow what a package for the first day of Holiday Cheer! Good luck to all of you who enter.

It's great knowing how far clubs actually go and the stats that are tracked give insight into areas of improvement... including stuff you don't even think about. And a rangefinder helps you know how far the ball or an object is and helps with club selection.

Thanks THP for the opportunity!

Would definitely help me with yardages. I use the 18 Birdies App and it's ok but the V3 would help just looking at my Watch instead of the Phone.

Back