2021 THP Holiday Cheer Day 1: Shot Scope

Fairways and greens, fairways and greens, anything that will help me find more fairways and greens is proven to help my scoring. Thank you for hosting the Holiday Cheer again this year!

Cool gift. Good luck everyone!

I purchased a V3 during BF so I'll pass on this one. I'm excited to use my V3 though as its my first gps tool go help me figire out distances and the shot tracking will hopefully help me grow into the game!

Good luck to those vying for this.

Great way to kick off Holiday Cheer with the hot item from the Budget Coupon. Best of Luck everyone.

Better knowing distances and ease of use cannot hurt.

I picked up the V3 during Budget's sale so I'm sitting out for this one. Someone is going to get a badass piece of equipment.

What a first day giveaway! Wowza

The combination of a V3 watch and laser takes all the guesswork out of determining what to hit when. The laser for accurate distances when you are in range and can see the flag. The watch for those times when you can't see the flag or need to find a layup target. Perfect combination!!

Little more consistency and efficiency.

Great start to the holiday giving. Have been looking at there products for awhile now. I’m a numbers freak when it comes to golf, Range finding yardages to dial in my game is a must, but I’ve been lacking on technology lately. Just knowing what my distances are so I can hit that specific number to tightened up my game is critical when trying to go low. With Shot Scope V3 Watch and Pro L1 Laser! with the GPS & Performance Tracking this will get me back in the game where I want to be. Thanks for the chance.

I committed to spending the time this winter to change my swing path and I'm anxious to really gather data next year. I'm confident Shot Scope would provide the day I need to keep lowering my scores.

Good luck everyone

Not an entry but good luck to everyone who enters. Holiday cheer is off to a great start.

I love information and when I have the right information I pick my clubs well. I think this would really help me dial my numbers in.

Having more accurate yardage and ability to track my shots will help me continue to improve my game.

Awesome start!
My golf watch is an less expensive one that only gives me F/C/B readings, so having this data would definitely help me get my game in order. And my range finder is so old that that you hold it horizontal instead of vertical.

Would love this. I used to use arccos and would love to compare V3 performace to it

I usually use an app on my phone, which i don't think is as accurate and definitely isn't as fast to use. Something on my wrist would be a huge help, plus not having to worry about the battery. I don't think it adjusts for slope like a range finder either.

At the ripe old age of 76 my eyes are not near as good as they once were. Any type of aid in obtaining reasonable distance for my next "attempt" would be a great asset in lowering my scores. I'm willing to try anything to improve.

I have seen the improvement with the Arccos system but it has become less and less reliable on picking up shots. Would like to try something new to fine tune my gaps and and play my best golf.

Not entering bc I have a V3 already but man this has helped my game tremendously! Best of luck to all that enter.

have a range finder that gives slope will help me in judging those type of shots when I can't use slope. how far or close or my estimates from true distance impact

Golf is a game of inches and being able to accurately measure distance to green/pin/obstacles is key and these devices would help tremendously in that regard. Not to mention being able to track all of your stats from shot to shot and round to round!

More information isn't always better, but more accurate information is always better.

Back