2021 Titleist T-Series Irons

T-19 indeed! I might go crazy waiting…..
Amen I’m with you. The last couple of days have really drove it home this is real. @Davidhibler I was cheering for you. It really was a great follow.

Amen I’m with you. The last couple of days have really drove it home this is real. @Davidhibler I was cheering for you. It really was a great follow.
Thanks man. I really feel like I let team JBHib down lol!

This titleist experience is going to be soooo good. Pretty stoked to follow!

Just went to Golf Galaxy and fondled the T series again. I am thinking I could play either the 100s or the 200.
They both are gorgeous irons. My buddy is making the T100 switch from MB CB combo.

Thanks man. I really feel like I let team JBHib down lol!

This titleist experience is going to be soooo good. Pretty stoked to follow!
I was pulling for you too, my Greenville brother! You sure had a good time regardless, I know. We need to play the Valley when I get back from NM.

I was pulling for you too, my Greenville brother! You sure had a good time regardless, I know. We need to play the Valley when I get back from NM.
It was so much fun. And the guys were so awesome.

Just a couple more weeks and you're up. Can't wait to follow that one, then you can show me around the valley when you get back💪

They both are gorgeous irons. My buddy is making the T100 switch from MB CB combo.
That's going to be an interesting experience. Hope he likes them.

That's going to be an interesting experience. Hope he likes them.

He was looking for a little more forgiveness as he isn’t playing as much.

He was looking for a little more forgiveness as he isn’t playing as much.
It makes sense. It's probably the set I would choose coming from that with those same wants too. Definitely some things that will look and feel a little different out there though. I really hope he loves them and it makes things a tad easier. A friend of mine made that switch and will never go back. Loves 'em. Offered to buy mine. Lol

Played the T100 again today. Actually got to use them some too, because I hit 5W off a lot of tees. We had a couple rain delays, and things were soft on top from rain, and depending on high or low point in the fairway, firm to mush underneath that. I really do like the soles. Liked them when I first got to test them, and it's just reinforced with every outing. There are very few flat lies here, and mixed bermuda is it's own adventure, but the soles really do shine through all the various situations.

I've had them long enough now that they look and feel less foreign to me, and I feel more comfortable trying the entire shot repertoire. Really went out of my way to try to work them into every pin like I would with my main set, and they did pretty well. Different but good. Couple little misses/unexpecteds/shots I'm struggling to figure out for me with them, but it was good.

Since I was trying not to be too serious, and like the shape and soles of the short irons, I even used the PW greenside a couple times. I pretty much never do that. And that was good too. Would totally work for one of the guys that like to play those with that set. Great shape and I like that it's a little more firm-crisp on those compared to some.

Just went to Golf Galaxy and fondled the T series again. I am thinking I could play either the 100s or the 200.
With experience under my belt, I am confident you would do great with either.

I can’t wait to get my set in hand in a few weeks. My golf season is unfortunately over with snow in the forecast this week but the sun will be shining in NM come October 20th

Current ponder details.. GO!

100S 5-g. shafted with my nippon 115 if possible. the 200 make so much sense, but i know my own dumbassery well enough that i don’t think i’ll be happy without the more playersy profile.

100S 5-g. shafted with my nippon 115 if possible. the 200 make so much sense, but i know my own dumbassery well enough that i don’t think i’ll be happy without the more playersy profile.
How often do you hit a 5i, and what percentage is off the fairway vs. off the tee? Ballpark.

Back