2021 Titleist T-Series Irons

Finally got my T-100S/T-200 combo set out for a sim round. I hit them well tonight and just love the profile down by the ball, not to mention they feel great. My distances were pretty close to what I see outside in the summer and my accuracy was pretty good tonight. I can’t wait to get these in the course this spring and see what they can do for me. By the way the 48* gap wedge is just as spectacular for me in sim golf as it was for the 2 rounds I got to use it in NM. Hoping to get out a few more times before spring

Got another sim round in today with a buddy after work. I do enjoy playing but it just does not compare to real golf, however it is better than not golfing at all. I continue to see good things from the t-100S irons however I didn’t hit the T-200 irons well today. Sound a feel is definitely noticeable between the 100 & 200 indoors but nothing that would bother me on the course. I was seeing similar distances that I would expect outside and the straight ball flight I like to see was there. Again, the 48* wedge is just spectacular from 120 and in, I almost think i would keep this wedge in the bag even if I did change irons up. It’s that good

Went to the range as I have one day between trips. Was a bit chilly but the heaters helped!
20220226_153540.jpg
Still working with the graduated weights in the shafts but getting better. It's the longer irons being on the lighter of the spectrum. I can get a little quick with them.

Getting the SW's into my zone has helped for sure. Just not 100% comfortable going lighter yet. Don't get me wrong, I can still get to my numbers fine. It's the shape that needs work and I think that is coming from the weight. Or my head...probably my head.

All in all a great day! Was getting touch distances down in the 130-150 range and was very happy with that!

Can't wait for some warm weather, real balls, and some green grass!

Debating on canceling my order on the t100s.

Been waiting almost 6 months…yikes. Not sure how much longer I can wait.
That is a lot. Wow.

I hit these last week for the first time in a while and, honestly, I have to question why I don’t just leave them in the bag and forget about trying anything else. I love how the T100S feel. I also am glad to have the forgiveness of the T200 in the 5 and 6 iron, even though they do not feel nearly as good. I love how they set up to the ball. The numbers I get with them are excellent for me. I shot a 70 with them in the bag last summer. Dang it, why do we keep chasing? 😂

I had an old set of AP1s that had a finish that wasn’t very durable. (I know they’re tools but still…). How durable are the new T300s?

I have decided to cancel my order. The new expected date was into summer for the shafts I had them in.

Now- gotta try to find something else. I'm really going to try to stick with the t100s if I can find any.

Hit the T200 7 iron a few times again. Sound is still a problem for me as well as feel. I would be down for the black finish edition, but last time it was only offered with the AMT shaft in the 200s.

I have decided to cancel my order. The new expected date was into summer for the shafts I had them in.

Now- gotta try to find something else. I'm really going to try to stick with the t100s if I can find any.

When had you placed your order?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One option if you are really in love with something is FairwayJockey they tend to have inventory of stuff. You do pay a premium though. Back in the fall the guys at Titleist weren't even fitting KBS stuff when I was there because they said they couldn't get them.

One option if you are really in love with something is FairwayJockey they tend to have inventory of stuff. You do pay a premium though. Back in the fall the guys at Titleist weren't even fitting KBS stuff when I was there because they said they couldn't get them.

You see, they never told or communicate or suggested canceling or switching shafts. They just kept tacking another 4 weeks after each month.

Probably a crazy question, but the next line of irons would come out 2023 correct? With all these issues of taking forever to get clubs in, Im seriously considering just waiting til the next models come out

Probably a crazy question, but the next line of irons would come out 2023 correct? With all these issues of taking forever to get clubs in, Im seriously considering just waiting til the next models come out

The current irons came out late fall as a 2022 model. If Titleist release cycles hold the next irons will be released a year from this fall as a 2024 model.

I reached out to KBS and couldnt get a straight answer from them. Finally got a Titleist rep to tell me they hadnt received a shipment of KBV Tour V since last June, and every month when they wouldnt get a shipment KBS would tell Titleist things were just delayed 1 month. Same story every month. FInally had to swap out my shafts and my irons showed up a week later. Not impressed with KBS at all

Debating on canceling my order on the t100s.

Been waiting almost 6 months…yikes. Not sure how much longer I can wait.

I already canceled my order as well :banghead:

Is there such a thing as a draw bias iron......asking for a friend that keeps missing left with these.

I reached out to KBS and couldnt get a straight answer from them. Finally got a Titleist rep to tell me they hadnt received a shipment of KBV Tour V since last June, and every month when they wouldnt get a shipment KBS would tell Titleist things were just delayed 1 month. Same story every month. FInally had to swap out my shafts and my irons showed up a week later. Not impressed with KBS at all
I had the same problem with them. They are the whole reason why I canceled the order :banghead:

Is there such a thing as a draw bias iron......asking for a friend that keeps missing left with these.

Check the lie angle (y)

Back