Tour Event 2021 US Open Contest and Thread Sponsored by Callaway Golf

Going to state it right now - I despise Brooks K but the guy is a stud.

Brooks lost that one :oops:

Oh my Brooks.......

Whoopsie, Brucey.

The elder Molinari brother is having a fun scorecard!

I know it is early, but is always fun to speculate. Brooks is obviously off to a good start..

Two questions.. .

1. What would it mean if he won.. Would he be the best major player the last 10 years?
2. how the hell does he show up so big for majors and look pretty much none existent the rest of the year.

Can anyone imagine what a Sunday Brooks-Xander showdown would look like?
Im showing my age here, but Mike Tyson vs. Michael Spinks was the first thing that came to mind.

Can anyone imagine what a Sunday Brooks-Xander showdown would look like?
Im showing my age here, but Mike Tyson vs. Michael Spinks was the first thing that came to mind.
Xander goes longer than 92 seconds...

I know it is early, but is always fun to speculate. Brooks is obviously off to a good start..

Two questions.. .

1. What would it mean if he won.. Would he be the best major player the last 10 years?
2. how the hell does he show up so big for majors and look pretty much none existent the rest of the year.
1 - yes
2 - I really liked this quote from him saying it’s something he’s working on trying to improve his focus in non-majors

Go Wolfff after battling demons the guy is fighting back. Love to see him in contention last day with that fun swing.

1 - yes
2 - I really liked this quote from him saying it’s something he’s working on trying to improve his focus in non-majors

I will say. I think Brooks is not a horse racer. Meaning. He is not a birdie machine. So in many of these regular events he shoots his 2-3 under a day and either barely makes the cut or misses it. In majors, where the courses are both set up harder and there is added pressure. He still shoots 2-3 under per day and in at the top of the leader board.

So Wolff is tied for the lead at -3 and has only 2 pars thru 14 holes. Neat!

How bad is Fleetwood's shirt btw? I could live with it in white like Brooks has but Tommy's is :sick:

Morikawa is not having fun today..

How bad is Fleetwood's shirt btw? I could live with it in white like Brooks has but Tommy's is :sick:

I have not seen it. I forget, is he a Nike guy??

I have not seen it. I forget, is he a Nike guy??
He is, so you'd expect it to be bad based on recent history but it's worse than you'd think

Agree. That needs to be a single-color shirt. Like Brooks’s, but Tommy’s is pretty bad.

Hate to see Morikawa struggling, I was really hoping to see him make a run at this.

Back