Tour Event 2021 WGC Workday Championship at the Concession

I tried to forget Berger's putting routine and just now on PGA Tour Live I am reminded how damn slow he is. I fully expect Koepka to go off on him....or I hope he does.

I tried to forget Berger's putting routine and just now on PGA Tour Live I am reminded how damn slow he is. I fully expect Koepka to go off on him....or I hope he does.
I’m good with that as long as it doesn’t distract from the Brooks vs. Bryson throw down that I’ve been waiting for.

I’m good with that as long as it doesn’t distract from the Brooks vs. Bryson throw down that I’ve been waiting for.

I think the tour knows better than to pair those two together, lol

Berger flag hunting!

Rory is playing well early. I also like the bounce back by Homa after the par 3 bogey.

Nifty long iron putt from Homa up the slope from 30ish yards.

Absolutely no way I make solid contact from the lie Rory had in that bunker.

These greens are getting fiery and it’s only Thursday

JT and Wolff making a mess of this early.. Going to be a long week to grind out for the free cash and points if they does not turn it around.. Bryson also not off to a great start.. He does not seem to be the beast he was last year..

Oh noooo Rory. I think that was wet...

Yay 2021 fire ant mention!

Some really good scores early here. Not what I was expecting from listening to the course experts in the media.

Some really good scores early here. Now what I was expecting from listening to the course experts in the media.
They said if the wind stays tame guys will go low. And Niemann is -5 thru 8! 🤯🔥

They said if the wind stays tame guys will go low. And Niemann is -5 thru 8! 🤯🔥

I read a few articles where they were saying it was brutally hard etc. Guess these guys are just that good, not that we didn't know it. Yet another reason I'd love to see them tackle a place like Pine Valley

I don't think the struggle will be that hard for these guys, they are so good and its a WGC after all.
But it will be a fun test with some nice natural landscaping.

Looks like you were spot on here. At least so far.

There seems to be some big swings for some guys. Bryson went from -1 to plus 1 in the blink of an eye.

There seems to be some big swings for some guys. Bryson went from -1 to plus 1 in the blink of an eye.

Ya tons of water out there. Certainly can happen/change quickly with penalty strokes in play a lot rather than just punch outs etc.

Last edited:
In the car listening to it, but... That Rory guy is kinda good hitting it into par 5’s. That sounded smoked, good lord.

These greens are feast or famine! Sheesh

They interviewed a caddy in that NLU video and he said if the wind doesn't blow he could see 17 or 18 winning. The pros are too good. If someone isn't sharp they could post a big number though.

Rory’s putting in peak form 🤦‍♂️

They interviewed a caddy in that NLU video and he said if the wind doesn't blow he could see 17 or 18 winning. The pros are too good. If someone isn't sharp they could post a big number though.

big numbers

FAAE6933-AE5D-4FCA-8F83-873F32FECB32.jpeg

Honestly not a ton of stellar play.. Kinda surprising..

Back