2022-2023 College Football Thread

Will do.

A friend who has a few houses that are game rentals has already had a couple of calls about that game, even though the date isn’t known.
Crazy!

I’ll try to grab a couple of extra tickets for you when we order for 2024. @KY Golfer, too, when he and his ‘cats come to town.
Gonna make that happen next time

With the SEC most like expanding again, here are the early odds

1686868755717.png

Love the SEC comedy stuff that isn't associated with the SEC.

@mikeg_74 the Willie Fritz hire is a great one imo.

@mikeg_74 the Willie Fritz hire is a great one imo.
Agree. Not the splash many wanted, but again, we don't have some of the deep pockets others have. Traylor was the main guy, but the buyout, $7million I think, was too steep of a price to pay.

Agree. Not the splash many wanted, but again, we don't have some of the deep pockets others have. Traylor was the main guy, but the buyout, $7million I think, was too steep of a price to pay.
I think Willie will KILL it down there. Things are about to get way more clean fundamentally for sure.

I think Willie will KILL it down there. Things are about to get way more clean fundamentally for sure.
you guys are in the 22/23 thread at the moment

From an X's and O's perspective he will bring in something the kids can latch onto. As much as Holgerson was good, he was not great at explaining what they needed to be doing and why.

The big thing is recruiting. Locally is his if he can make those connections and get the kids to stay home. So much talent in the Houston and Surrounding areas that he can build a nice team to compete well next year.

you guys are in the 22/23 thread at the moment
Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

Back