2022-2023 College Football Thread

I am so glad they preserved that fierce Maryland-Rutgers rivalry.

• Haha
Reactions: Bus
I am so glad they preserved that fierce Maryland-Rutgers rivalry.
Yep. Cornerstone of the B1G.

I am not surprised that Penn St has no dance partner nor that osu only protected Michigan.

I guess this is the best they could do. Interesting to see how this shakes out for the B1G. I also wonder how they will actually relegate the schedules for top teams every 2 years.
I hadn’t seen this restructuring. Very interesting.

We better be ready.

Hope we are ready for this!
IMG_2772.png

Welcome to the SEC , Oklahoma…

They decided to keep that Florida game after all at least in ‘24.

The Tide and LSU draw Vandy.

Texas got a decent draw…

I forgot that USC & UCLA we’re on the 2024 Schedule.

That Texas / Aggie game will be must watch tv. So great they are playing again….even if the Aggies didn’t want it to happen. 😜
Texas got a decent draw - No LSU, Auburn, Bama or Tennessee.

@Parrot let me know if you can get a couple tickets to the OU Ole Miss game 2024!!

I just don't remember them in a meaningful game in a long time? 😛

Speaking of, I was at my friends and we were digging through boxes in his garage looking for something and found a VHS recording of the Vince Young Fiesta Bowl, and a VCR so decided to him it up. Forgot hire unreal of a game that was.

I just don't remember them in a meaningful game in a long time? 😛

Speaking of, I was at my friends and we were digging through boxes in his garage looking for something and found a VHS recording of the Vince Young Fiesta Bowl, and a VCR so decided to him it up. Forgot hire unreal of a game that was.
IMG_5232.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Bus
@Parrot let me know if you can get a couple tickets to the OU Ole Miss game 2024!!
Will do.

A friend who has a few houses that are game rentals has already had a couple of calls about that game, even though the date isn’t known.

Back