2022-2023 College Football Thread

Welcome to the SEC, Mr. Mitchell.

Pac had a weird media blitz last few weeks that kinda just stopped with the NCAA tournament.

Weird rumors that big12 is looking more to add nonfootball schools. Gonzaga at the top of that list. Some other big east schools presumably next in line.

Personally think it will depend on how much the pac collapses. 4 from the pac and 4 basketball only makes a lot of sense.

So accurate 😁

Mini exodus for Coach Prime.

Colorado's spring game averaged 551,000 viewers on ESPN.

Nearly a 100% increase over last year and ESPN second most watched spring game in 8 years.

Coach Prime

Colorado's spring game averaged 551,000 viewers on ESPN.

Nearly a 100% increase over last year and ESPN second most watched spring game in 8 years.

Coach Prime
That's like 10,000 viewers for each player they have left lol

That's like 10,000 viewers for each player they have left lol
I’d say good riddance. But i’m or go elsewhere, team stunk. make changes to program or continue to be irrelevant

Deion couldn't win the conference at jsu with a huge talent advantage. They might have a flash here and there but will be a bit shocked if it isn't a flaming dumpster fire in a few years.

I’d say good riddance. But i’m or go elsewhere, team stunk. make changes to program or continue to be irrelevant
I agree. Waiver wire all of them until you get some players back in there

Reactions: JB
I agree. Waiver wire all of them until you get some players back in there
It wasn't just players leaving. It was the better players leaving after the spring game. Many have said they screwed him this year. Probably for the way he rode in on his Gucci & Louie horses.

It wasn't just players leaving. It was the better players leaving after the spring game. Many have said they screwed him this year. Probably for the way he rode in on his Gucci & Louie horses.
Good. This team has been trash forever. Deion adds excitement to the fan base and gives hope. Like it or not, it’s pretty much about donors now with pay for play and Prime will add way more dollars than another scrub of a retread coach that takes the program nowhere.

Good. This team has been trash forever. Deion adds excitement to the fan base and gives hope. Like it or not, it’s pretty much about donors now with pay for play and Prime will add way more dollars than another scrub of a retread coach that takes the program nowhere.
Absolutely no doubt about that

Expanded playoffs in 2024. National Championship in mid Jan

Realignment smoke really building this past week.
Will see if the can keeps getting kicked down the road.

Realignment smoke really building this past week.
Will see if the can keeps getting kicked down the road.

there's a non-zero chance something happens in the next 48 hours.

or not. :LOL:

Edit: not…yet

Last edited:
Numerous reports the B1G media deal is a mess. Final numbers per team likely to be in the 60-70M range, not 100M. Deals aren’t finalized. Warren sold things he didn’t have authority to sell. Teams forced to play November night games they didn’t know about or agree to.

Sloppy B1G deal might be part Warren’s justification for jumping ship to da Bears.

big meetings happening tomorrow. but i'm done predicting if anything will come from them :LOL:

I guess this is the best they could do. Interesting to see how this shakes out for the B1G. I also wonder how they will actually relegate the schedules for top teams every 2 years.

Back