2022-2023 College Football Thread

Mhm the 3rd string running back is better than anyone on that lsu team. Stoppppp it. I wish these teams could play on their prime. That 01 team was 2 to 3 deep at every position and went back to the national championship the next year.
Would have been interesting to see the Tigers O against that Miami D. In terms of overall NFL talent I don’t think any team will ever touch 01 canes team.

Would have been interesting to see the Tigers O against that Miami D. In terms of overall NFL talent I don’t think any team will ever touch 01 canes team.
Woulf be crazy to watch.

Intersting stat! Alabama and UGA has signed more 5 star recruits in 2023 than the Pac 12, ACC and Big10 combined... :oops:

1675177422451.png

Tommy Rees to Bama is a very interesting hire.

OU and UT leaving after next year. Get out a year early.

PAC12 on verge of collapse becuase the TV money isn't there.

Shocked if these two things aren't related.

Oops...

Notre Dame can't even steal a OC from Utah? :LOL: That program is has really fallen bad!

Miami grabs the oc from Houston

Notre Dame can't even steal a OC from Utah? :LOL: That program is has really fallen bad!
Utah really controlled the narrative on this one, even if savvy Jack is telling the truth. Gotta give the guy credit for turning it into a donation request.

Screenshot_20230216-162653.png
Screenshot_20230216-162710.png
Screenshot_20230216-162725.png

Good pod from Staples

Last edited:
Utah really controlled the narrative on this one, even if savvy Jack is telling the truth. Gotta give the guy credit for turning it into a donation request.

View attachment 9158022
View attachment 9158023
View attachment 9158024

Good pod from Staples

Brian Kelly left for a reason, do you think that LSU would ever have issues buying out a contract for an OC that the HC wanted? No.

The LSU job coming open and Mel Tucker’s agent floating his name for the opening caused Michigan State to give him 9.5 million per year. Props to Tucker’s agent.

Someone needs to tell Texas, that this isn’t the way it works, you get what you get on time slot.

I hope it is at Noon on SEC Network + just to prove a point.

Someone needs to tell Texas, that this isn’t the way it works, you get what you get on time slot.

I hope it is at Noon on SEC Network + just to prove a point.

Can't like this post enough

Can't like this post enough
Like who do they think they are? If time slot demands could be made, LSU would always play home games at night.

Next they are going to want the Thanksgiving Night time slot for Texas A&M, but we do the Egg Bowl on Thanksgiving Night.

Realignment rumors have been flying all over this week. There's a ton of stuff going on and someone is getting restless with all the information and mis-information being thrown around.

I think a couple big names are finally realizing they are on a path to being left out. And reacting.

Last edited:
Realignment rumors have been flying all over this week. There's a ton of stuff going on a someone is getting restless with all the information and mis-information around.

I think a couple big names are finally realizing they are on a path to being left out. And reacting.
Time for the Arizona schools to have serious discussions with the Big 12. The latest PAC-10/12 TV rumor is a combination of Apple TV and…ION Network. 🤬🤬🤬

Time for the Arizona schools to have serious discussions with the Big 12. The latest PAC-10/12 TV rumor is a combination of Apple TV and…ION Network. 🤬🤬🤬
I agree there is no reason to stick it out in Pac 12 for the ion money

Back