2022 Better You Fitness Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have hit a roadblock in my offseason training . Although I’ve tested negative, I’m thinking I had Covid. My symptoms which started two weeks ago were extremely minor. However, I was and continue to remain extremely fatigued every day. I assume it will take time.

My wife tested positive so that leads me to believe that I must also have had it despite the continuing negative tests.

Decided to do Tuesday Leg day today bc my shoulder is still a bit sore.

Tuesday:

• Warm up with 5-10 minutes of light cardio on the treadmill or stationary bike
  • RDL
  • Split squat
  • Leg press on the leg press machine, 2-3 sets of 8-12 repetitions
  • Leg extensions on the leg extension machine, 2-3 sets of 8-12 repetitions
  • Leg curls on the leg curl machine, 2-3 sets of 8-12 repetitions
  • Calf raises on the calf raise machine, 2-3 sets of 8-12 repetitions
  • Cool down with 5-10 minutes of stretching, focusing on the lower body
RDL40
Split squat40
Leg press210
Leg extensions 90
Leg curls90
Calf extension 160

Had a hard time getting out of bed today, but I did. Didn't have a lot of time, so I just did a 20 minute row session.

Started the Total Gym again today.

4 x 10 chest press, bicep curls, tricep extensions, arm pullovers, seated row, leg pulls and squats. This is done at incline level 5, which, at my weight, is about 90lbs.

30 minute row today. I likey.

I just put up a new thread for 2023, link below! Hope everyone finishes the year strong, and jumps into the new year with excitement and motivation! I always appreciate the discussions we have in here, so for those that contribute thank you!

I will go ahead and lock this thread so there is no confusion and everyone can start posting in the new one going forward. Thank you for staring a new 2023 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back