CONTEST 2022 Bourbon Bash Contest & Live Update Thread

I definitely loved the resort feel of Griffin's Gate. I also really liked how it had a fair bit of character with the shaping, and the endless 3s and 5s - even if half the 3s were around 200 yards which I didn't get.

Going back, I'd be inclined to replay that course first.

But enjoying it right now. I'll give myself a wedgie later.

Give yourself the wedgie now, and then see if it still tastes good.

Real talk: I just poured myself some Eagle Rare.

Agreed. I liked GG the most from a course perspective. Hole 4 was my favorite (or was it 5? :LOL:)

I enjoyed all of them at times and really appreciated that they were all different in their own ways.

Give yourself the wedgie now, and then see if it still tastes good.

Real talk: I just poured myself some Eagle Rare.
Still taste good. Helping in numbing the pain.

Eagle Rare? I heard that stuff is good...

Agreed. I liked GG the most from a course perspective. Hole 4 was my favorite (or was it 5? :LOL:)

I enjoyed all of them at times and really appreciated that they were all different in their own ways.
I liked the accessibility of alcohol at the UK course.

Still trying to figure out what the hell happened at Nevel Meade.

Wish could've accessed it sooner though. Needed something to drown out my sorrow.

If not for that alcohol we may have not survived that round 😂

I definitely loved the resort feel of Griffin's Gate. I also really liked how it had a fair bit of character with the shaping, and the endless 3s and 5s - even if half the 3s were around 200 yards which I didn't get.

I tend to agree with you and thought it was the perfect 3rd course after a weekend of “libations”. Keep it in front of you and you’ll be fine.

It was certainly the most unique routing that I've ever played. Par 5, par 3, par 5 par 3. The 3s were a tad on the long side however - I agree with that sentiment.

I thought the recreational area outside the hotel with the fire pits, chairs, lighting, etc. was one of the best I've ever experienced.

It was certainly the most unique routing that I've ever played. Par 5, par 3, par 5 par 3. The 3s were a tad on the long side however - I agree with that sentiment.

I thought the recreational area outside the hotel with the fire pits, chairs, lighting, etc. was one of the best I've ever experienced.
The late night at the fire pits with bourbon was fantastic!

That's why I want to return with my wife for a long weekend, it was a really nice place, a few bourbon sampling maybe some sight seeing/culture😳, golf for me spa for her. Boom great romantic weekend sorta 😀

A text from @LLIB and 3 minutes later I’m in my truck heading East.

97DDB3A2-434C-453C-BA06-A99FC84A5074.jpeg

2062FE50-AC19-4E43-92F3-8DCCC0FF409C.jpeg

Ohhhhh mama.

Bourbon Bash.
Just got home and as promised: The Bourbon and Rye whiskey haul from the Bourbon Bash lined up.View attachment 9116438
Well my local store put Angel’s Envy and a version of the Wilderness Rye on sale ($40 for the Envy) and based on @Browndog recommendation, I picked some up for the fall days ahead. CBA17290-116A-495A-8E18-2F94A41D7D4F.png

Back