2022 Callaway Chrome Soft Golf Balls

I kinda Like that, are they in the stores yet?
The local DSG had them a week or so back. Initially, I ordered through Golf Galaxy for delivery but my order was cancelled and refunded. I learned on the forum that GG jumped the gun a little having them on the website.

Personally I like TT, but I also like having the option to turn the ball and not have triple track visible.
Same. I can already hear some dip$hit at my course asking "why are you playing range balls?"

I like the looks of the Chrome Soft XLS in triple track in yellow. . I think it looks good and prefer it to the white.

Same. I can already hear some dip$hit at my course asking "why are you playing range balls?"
Now I really want them to put 'Not a Range Ball' inside the lines. 😆

Is TT360 Callaway’s response to TM Stripe? I’d never game TT of any type. If anything, I’d use the 360 on the practice putting green but I’ve moved away from label aligning so there‘s really no for me to have any style of TT ball.

Did I just save myself some money?

Is TT360 Callaway’s response to TM Stripe? I’d never game TT of any type. If anything, I’d use the 360 on the practice putting green but I’ve moved away from label aligning so there‘s really no for me to have any style of TT ball.

I would personally say the other way around. TT came first and outsells Response by a huge margin. Some golfers have been pretty vocal about wanting it all the way around, so Callaway added the option.

I mean if you were never going to buy them regardless, no I don't think you saved any money lol

Ahhh that's right, you're a man of culture with yellow!
I have "Old Eyes" and yellow is easier to see.
Notice how many players on the Champions Tour play Yellow? Freddie and Ernie
Easier to see.

Easier to see.
I just like the yellow better...and no one plays yellow so I always know which ball is mine and don't have to mark it

The local DSG had them a week or so back. Initially, I ordered through Golf Galaxy for delivery but my order was cancelled and refunded. I learned on the forum that GG jumped the gun a little having them on the website.
You just cost me money....lol, i really think i would like the 360 over the TT

I prefer the original triple track with the longer lines so I would absolutely give the 360 version a try. Figures this would be a thing after I bought a bunch.

Between the Grandaddy balls and the 4 for 3 pack I am sitting on 9 dozen right now so it might be a while before I try anything else.

Probably not a surprise to many, but I like this TT360. I wanted to post so that @OldandStiff send me his whine to go with the cheese snack I am having at lunch.

Have the 360 TT come out yet? I just saw someone with one and I don't think I've seen them. I don't keep track of TT things, so early sample or do I need to start protecting my eyes already?

I feel the same way... my eyes are bad enough

I've played the CS for a long time (minus a long break for shoulder surgeries). Now reading all this LS love has me trying out a sleeve this weekend to see. Sounds like a good fit from the reviews and videos. I get a little balloony on irons sometimes, and can often stop or back up well struck shorter clubs so wouldn't mind a little less spin there. Will find out in a few days. :cool:

Yellow TT, of course. This is the way.

my eyes are bad enough
That's why I tend to play yellow. It's easier for my eyes to follow. And find, when I miss a fairway or green.

Easier to see.

Other than in the fall when dealing with leaves, yellow is the preferred color of choice for my old eyes too.

Big TT fan and I really like the idea of TT360. Finding out that @OldandStiff doesn't like it makes me LOVE it. Have 7 dozen regular TT though so probably a while before I try them out.

Back