EXPERIENCE 2022 Grandaddy of Them All with Callaway Golf

I didn't really know where to put this, so I figure this thread is as good a spot as any! Last year I had 41 birdies in 44 rounds. This year I've already had 42 birdies and 1 eagle in 33 rounds and shot two personal bests while dropping my handicap to an all-time low. On top of meeting some amazing folks from Callaway and making lifelong friends, the Callaway equipment and ECPC fitters from the Grandaddy have definitely propelled my golf game into uncharted waters, and I'm incredibly grateful for all of it!
So what you're saying is the equipment is good?

I didn't really know where to put this, so I figure this thread is as good a spot as any! Last year I had 41 birdies in 44 rounds. This year I've already had 42 birdies and 1 eagle in 33 rounds and shot two personal bests while dropping my handicap to an all-time low. On top of meeting some amazing folks from Callaway and making lifelong friends, the Callaway equipment and ECPC fitters from the Grandaddy have definitely propelled my golf game into uncharted waters, and I'm incredibly grateful for all of it!

thats so good 🔥

This is so great to read. Nice of you to show such appreciation. :D

1660670503169.gif

This has me over here like

So, no surprise to anyone, but as demonstrated these last couple days our guys @JasonFinleyCG and @AT_CG can do some work on the golf course, while also showing points can be had by going a combined 4-2; 3-1 with partners and 1-1 in singles. Most importantly, and again no surprise, they were just awesome dudes to the THPers. Seeing a Callaway experience is a nice way to get the juices flowing a little more while we wait for the mother effin Grandaddy 🔥

Callaway always brings it in every way. Following the Goat Cup has shown that again. Pretty awesome to see!!

One spot left!!! I want it bad! Look forward to fighting for the spot. Very curious what the contest will be!!

Are the dates of the Grandaddy normally determined ahead of time? If not, which days are it on, weekdays or weekend? Just curious.

Are the dates of the Grandaddy normally determined ahead of time? If not, which days are it on, weekdays or weekend? Just curious.
Not guaranteed of course, but I'd continue to put money down on December 5-9th. First full week of December normally

Not guaranteed of course, but I'd continue to put money down on December 5-9th. First full week of December normally
Just curious as I can’t golf on Sundays, imagine being picked for the Grandaddy and then telling them you can’t play? I’d be horrified 😩

Just curious as I can’t golf on Sundays, imagine being picked for the Grandaddy and then telling them you can’t play? I’d be horrified 😩
Pretty sure you'd be safe:)

Rumor has it a Grandaddy announcement is coming during WGP this week

I'm going to tune in from the golf course!

only one more spot so either an announcement or announcing the contest for the last member ....

That's awesome. We will have 20 guys and girls all huddled around their phones on the range at Pawleys Plantation watching. :D
Pretty sure that’s where my aunt and uncle live, on Black Duck Rd.

That's awesome. We will have 20 guys and girls all huddled around their phones on the range at Pawleys Plantation watching. :D
Will be checking in from 30,000 feet up. Can’t wait. Thursday’s Rock

Back