EXPERIENCE 2022 Grandaddy of Them All with Callaway Golf

Sadly my wife says I look better with the mask on....

This is getting dangerously close to to the "What happens in the champagne room stays in the champagne room" limits.

What? it is a traditional Mayan mating mask, they don't have those up in the Dakotas?
Man.... Now I have more questions... I am the one who needs to ask why it made its introduction to us last night?

This is getting dangerously close to to the "What happens in the champagne room stays in the champagne room" limits.

F around, Find out.

Man.... Now I have more questions... I am the one who needs to ask why it made its introduction to us last night?

Wooing officially began....

Are those pants khaki????

I dont think so... They look like polyester white bell bottoms. I believe you probably wore something similar during your disco days.

Sometimes I come in here and have NO IDEA what is going on...actually that seems to be more regular recently :LOL:

Sometimes I come in here and have NO IDEA what is going on...actually that seems to be more regular recently :LOL:
You should see our chat room.

I mean the @mancest picture kind of speaks for itself. He's one of a kind and a gem of a human. The khaki comments that will continue is from @Doubleb21 irrational fear of the color. Some people are afraid of clowns... some people afraid of khaki's.

I mean the @mancest picture kind of speaks for itself. He's one of a kind and a gem of a human. The khaki comments that will continue is from @Doubleb21 irrational fear of the color. Some people are afraid of clowns... some people afraid of khaki's.

Based on some of the responses to the mask, some people are afraid of Awesome as well.

Thankfully, I was metal in the 80's, not disco. AC/DC in 1981 was my first concert. ;)

I was born in 81

This interaction is very much giving me the exchange between Agents Johnson and Johnson in the helicopter towards the end of Die Hard.

Too Paraphrase: "Just like Vietnam huh Cowboy?" "I was 9....."

This interaction is very much giving me the exchange between Agents Johnson and Johnson in the helicopter towards the end of Die Hard.

Too Paraphrase: "Just like Vietnam huh Cowboy?" "I was 9....."
Yes, it's a great feeling to realize Cap was 7 when I went into the marines, and he only has one of 5 kids still living at home.

Back