2022 Odyssey and Toulon Design Putters

That’s exciting. When the garage opens up I plan to order similar, as long as the cost is not extreme.
Kinda surprised you haven't ordered yet. :p

I saw this and just drooled. Man, this a sweet looking Toulon.

i keep telling myself I don’t need it, but can’t find a good reason why not!

This one is almost perfect. You know it needs to be added to the collection.

I don't like mallets but something about this one draws me to it.

The bullet has been bitten! Ordered a Tri Hot 5K Double Wide and WH OG #7 Bird.

Seventh set (training wheels off, putting at an angle) :
TEN: 9/10
ELEVEN: 9/10

Overall: Ten(50) vs Eleven(51)

Eighth set (training wheels off, putting at an angle) :
TEN: 10/10

Overall: Ten(58) vs Eleven(59)

I got two more sets in after the kids went down and as much as I want to hit that 200 putt number I'm exhausted. I want to repeat this test on a real green as I make more putts on a mat than I do on a real green. The Ten was very good too me this past year and the Eleven excites me. I feel on a slower, bumpy green the microhinge star insert will have an advantage as the ball just comes off the face with a good roll and speed regardless if you hit the dead center. What i like about the Eleven and the white hot insert is that on a faster green I won't have to baby putts but can roll it more aggressively. (I found with the MHS insert on faster greens I tended to get defensive in my putting as it was easy to putt several feet past the hole). In any case, i need more time on course with the Eleven and will see what Arccos shows regarding my putting stats.

Seventh set (training wheels off, putting at an angle) :
TEN: 9/10

Overall: Ten(50) vs Eleven(51)

Eighth set (training wheels off, putting at an angle) :
TEN: 10/10

Overall: Ten(58) vs Eleven(59)

I got two more sets in after the kids went down and as much as I want to hit that 200 putt number I'm exhausted. I want to repeat this test on a real green as I make more putts on a mat than I do on a real green. The Ten was very good too me this past year and the Eleven excites me. I feel on a slower, bumpy green the microhinge star insert will have an advantage as the ball just comes off the face with a good roll and speed regardless if you hit the dead center. What i like about the Eleven and the white hot insert is that on a faster green I won't have to baby putts but can roll it more aggressively. (I found with the MHS insert on faster greens I tended to get defensive in my putting as it was easy to putt several feet past the hole). In any case, i need more time on course with the Eleven and will see what Arccos shows regarding my putting stats.

I can't wait to follow along with you on this @93civiccpe!

I have a Tri Hot 5k DW and a Tour Lined Eleven coming (hopefully next week), but I really need Odyssey to open the Garage...I need a H7 Daytona Beach. Watching J Day putting with his has got my excitement for the Daytona really peaked.

after some time with a Madison last weekend, can confirm one will be ordered. (Without flange line)

View attachment 9063946
I wish no flange line was a stock option. I'm thinking I might try to remove the paint fill when mine comes in to make that line blend in a little.

Rando question:

Since the 5k putters elicit the MOI topic…

Do we know the MOI ratingns for the other Odyssey lines?

To be selfish, I’m curious what the MOI is for the OG #1, the Toulon Madison 2022 and the 5k #1.

Pretty sure the values aren’t available, just curious…

My Tri-Hot 5K Double Wide has a ship date of 2/1 supposedly.

Just saw some pictures of the OG Double Wide White Hot on another site and that looks nice as well.

Got me thinking though…

Anyone know how the OG Double Wide compares to the Tri-Hot 5K DW?

OG DW appears larger and more like the size of the 5K Triple Wide?

Should be on store shelves this week, so I’ll have to go check them out. Carl’s Golfland said they have the Tri-Hot in stock and hope to stop tomorrow to take a few putts before mine arrives.

Imagine my disappointment and embarrassment when I checked the Tracking and found out it was for a shipping label:banghead:
Keep me posted!

Back