2022 THP Experiences and Winners

Thanks for the updates! This is an awesome thread for overviews!

Looking forward as excitement continues to build as we get closer to signup for each of the upcoming experiences.

Updated version 1.2.5
  • Golden Ticket Winners #3 @GraniteRoost and #4 @lukemartin93 have been added to the list of Golden Ticket winners. Both via "shoulder tap".
Hopefully some details start rolling in so I can start filling some of these TBA/TBD's. I'm excited to see some dates and locations!

Updated version 1.2.5
  • Golden Ticket Winners #3 @GraniteRoost and #4 @lukemartin93 have been added to the list of Golden Ticket winners. Both via "shoulder tap".
Hopefully some details start rolling in so I can start filling some of these TBA/TBD's. I'm excited to see some dates and locations!

Thanks for all you do @V14_Heels! This is a great thread for overviews, etc!

Updated Version 1.2.6
  • We now have details for the 2nd event taking place this year following The Rivalry details have been added for Shaft-Up #1

Thanks for the update @V14_Heels. Great thread here!

Love when this thread gets bumped!! Awesome job @V14_Heels.

2022 THP Experience Schedule & Winners
DatesExperienceWinnersLinks
April 1st - 3rdThe Rivalry w/ UST Mamiya
Gaylord Springs -Nashville, TN
Team Jdax - Captain: jdax, mmaynard11, Davidhibler, BriMac, J.B. Cobb III, Deebo76, MarMill, billyh
Team e1terate -
Captain: e1terate, DannyLe, JB, Ludin, ttucliffhanger, Tread23, Someonescoat, Parrot
📣
April 11th-13thShaft Up #1 w/ UST Mamiya
Ballyhack Golf Club - Roanoke, VA
TBD📣
TBDEnjoy the Walk w/ MotoCaddy & Mizuno
Nashville, TN
TBD
TBDTEEm Tour EdgeTBD
TBDThe Budget ExperienceTBD
TBDThe Budget Golf ChampionshipTBD
TBDThe Data ExperienceTBD
TBDThe Victory Cup w/ MizunoTBD
TBDShaft Up #2 w/ UST MamiyaTBD
TBDShaft Up #3 w/ UST MamiyaTBD
TBDThe Edel ExperienceTBD
TBDThe Ben Hogan ExperienceTBD
TBDThe Titleist Experience #1TBD📣
TBDThe Titleist Experience #2TBD
Oct 14th-16th, 2022
The 2022 Morgan Cup: Sponsored by Cobra Golf
Old Waverly & Mossy Oak -West Point, MS
Team Hackers - Captain: jdax, HarlettoScara and whole lot of TBD's
Team Paradise - Captain: jdtox, mtbloco and a whole lot of TBD's
📣
TBDThe Grandaddy w/Callaway Golf
Carlsbad, CA & The Hideaway
Captain: davidhibler and a whole lot of TBD's📣

2022 Golden Ticket Winners - #1 @That post, #2 @bigbov, #3 @GraniteRoost and #4 @lukemartin93

2021 THP Experience Schedule and Winners Archive
I agree @J.B. Cobb III that certainly has a great look to it!

Update needed for Morgan Cup and Team Paradise 😁

Updated Version 1.2.8
  • A new member has been added to the Grandaddy! Congrats @PackersGirl
  • Two Golden Tickets have been cashed in for the Morgan Cup

Updated Version 1.2.9
  • Things are moving fast and furious now. I've updated to include the details on the newly announced Quest Cup w/Edel. 🔥

Updated Version 1.2.9
  • Things are moving fast and furious now. I've updated to include the details on the newly announced Quest Cup w/Edel. 🔥
Im not involved in this, but a couple of things are a bit off if you want to change them.

Data Experience has been announced and signups are this week.
TEEm Tour Edge has been announced and is not an event (awesome though).

Updated Version 1.2.9

Thanks for keeping the thread updated. It is truly appreciated.

Im not involved in this, but a couple of things are a bit off if you want to change them.

Data Experience has been announced and signups are this week.
TEEm Tour Edge has been announced and is not an event (awesome though).
I'm fine leading the effort but I need everyone's help to keep it up to date and definitely want accurate information presented for you guys. So definitely don't be shy to call me out if something is incorrect, appreciate you keeping me straight JB. I'll update accordingly.

This is such a cool thread to see bumped. Thanks for doing this @V14_Heels!

Updated Version 1.2.10
  • Alright we're back on track! I got the details and winners updated for Data Experience and TEEm Tour Edge per JB

I'm fine leading the effort but I need everyone's help to keep it up to date and definitely want accurate information presented for you guys. So definitely don't be shy to call me out if something is incorrect, appreciate you keeping me straight JB. I'll update accordingly.
Updated Version 1.2.10
  • Alright we're back on track! I got the details and winners updated for Data Experience and TEEm Tour Edge per JB

I will gladly speak for everyone on these forums when I say you do an outstanding job on this and it is genuinely appreciated!!!

Updated Version 1.2.11
  • Winners have been added to both Shaft Up #1 and The Data Experience. Congrats to all!

Updated Version 1.2.11
  • Winners have been added to both Shaft Up #1 and The Data Experience. Congrats to all!
Quick note. Shaft Up 2 has been announced

@V14_Heels thanks for doing this man! No idea this thread existed until it was bumped. Much easier to know whats forthcoming and aligning potential entries or not with schedules. Much appreciated

Back