2022 THP Experiences and Winners

Victory Cup - Mizuno - Dates announced today

Sept 14-16th

Golden ticket cashed for Victory Cup by @That post !

Edit: I guess we are waiting for finalized details on Thursday for his official cash in lol

Last edited:
Golden ticket cashed for Victory Cup!
Grandaddy, Golden Ticket, Victory Cup now.... you need to head to Vegas and capitalize on this good fortune ;)

Grandaddy, Golden Ticket, Victory Cup now.... you need to head to Vegas and capitalize on this good fortune ;)
Ohhhh not mine lol I worded that poorly 😅 I shall edit it

Updated Version 1.2.12
  • The Quest Cup with Edel Golf details were added
  • @That post cashed in his Golden Ticket, but I also need confirmation on this because there seems to be some conflicting reports above?

Updated Version 1.2.12
  • The Quest Cup with Edel Golf details were added
  • @That post cashed in his Golden Ticket, but I also need confirmation on this because there seems to be some conflicting reports above?
It’s cashed I’m Victory Cup bound in September. Leggo Team Vosh!

Updated Version 1.2.13
  • The Ass Cap has been added to the 2022 Grandaddy Team!
  • The 6 participants for The Quest Cup from Edel have been added. I didn't see where it was announced in terms of who's on Team JB vs. Team Koske, so if anyone has that hit me up and I can update that piece of it.

It’s in the first post of the quest cup

Updated Version 1.2.13
  • The 6 participants for The Quest Cup from Edel have been added. I didn't see where it was announced in terms of who's on Team JB vs. Team Koske, so if anyone has that hit me up and I can update that piece of it.
The Teams
Captain: JB
ryang13
Triple Frak
Briton G

Captain: Chris Koske
Slowmo
jvbart
Nerdy_81

The Teams
Captain: JB
ryang13
Triple Frak
Briton G

Captain: Chris Koske
Slowmo
jvbart
Nerdy_81
Thanks Blazinden. I just missed it in the original announcement, appreciate you pasting it here for me!

Updated Version 1.2.13
Thanks again for keeping this going, I noticed though that you have The Victory Cup w/Mizuno listed twice, one listing shows @That post as a participant but no dates or venue, the other has the dates and venue but no participants.

Thanks again for keeping this going, I noticed though that you have The Victory Cup w/Mizuno listed twice, one listing shows @That post as a participant but no dates or venue, the other has the dates and venue but no participants.
Good catch! This has been updated. Thanks OldeDude!

Version 1.2.14
  • 4 more people added to The Quest Cup with Edel Golf!

Version 1.2.15
  • Details for the Enjoy the Walk with MotoCaddy & Mizuno have been added. I reallllly like this one!

Version 1.2.16
  • I believe that wraps up all the invites for the Morgan Cup this year. Congrats to all!

Bump because this list of experiences is awesome.

Version 1.2.16
  • I believe that wraps up all the invites for the Morgan Cup this year. Congrats to all!
Big props for keeping this all up to date!

Missed me in the Team Hackers.

Curious, do we think all the 2022 events have been announced?

Back