ANNOUNCEMENT 2022 THP NFL Pickem Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been ice cold on picks this year.

In the top this week along 5 others, big improvement from last week.

I am embarrassed I’m even picking weekly. This year has been a disaster, although a certain @JB caused me to pick a few teams that lost. 🤷‍♂️😂

I am embarrassed I’m even picking weekly. This year has been a disaster, although a certain @JB caused me to pick a few teams that lost. 🤷‍♂️😂
I think you have been eating too much candy

I keep forgetting to check in on the forums - but are the prizes done at the end of the year for the week to week thing? I'm liking where I'm at on the overall but haven't had a good week since I tied @JB for first in week 2.

I keep forgetting to check in on the forums - but are the prizes done at the end of the year for the week to week thing? I'm liking where I'm at on the overall but haven't had a good week since I tied @JB for first in week 2.
Each week a winner gets announced a prize shipped. Overall winner happens after the season and another prize is shipped.

After Week 8 and 123 games, THP Consensus is 70-51-2

we are 7 picks off pace compared to last season's totals (7 by post-Week 8 totals and 7.8 by year-end percentage)

Woah. Just had my worst week of the year 😅 dropped me off the first page of the leader board and on to page three. Really going to have to make it up coming in to the second half

the top of the leaderboard has sure tightened up

Would that be the second win for you this season? Well done!
Yes but not sure it happens. Cards laid an egg and while I got Bucs right, there are a lot of people close.

I’m one off the weekly and overall lead. Do I take the Saints at home against Baltimore?

It is so tightly packed at the top of that overall leaderboard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back