Oh, it’s pretty accurate imo.

Not mine. I went from 921F to 21 P790 and while there is definitely a feel difference I don’t think P790 feel hard at all. They feel powerful to me but not harsh or hard. Not seeing any resemblance to something harsh or hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Not mine. I went from 921F to 21 P790 and while there is definitely a feel difference I don’t think P790 feel hard at all. They feel powerful to me but not harsh or hard. Not seeing any resemblance to something harsh or hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I too have hit a few iron sets, here and there, and we will def have to agree to disagree on this one. They’re not as bad as they used to be, but they’re still the most harsh hollow body from a major OEM I’ve hit (3rd gen, as I don’t have the 4th in yet).

Some more testing results from Michael Newton Golf....7 iron
Higher club speed = higher ball speed and low spin = more distance
No noticeable difference in feel or sound

View attachment 9197680

Numbers look better across the board. Higher SF also accounts for some of the higher ball speed. Tighter spin SD. I’d have to watch the video to see how thin those three strikes were. But a 97 ft. apex with 45.9 descent off a skinny iron ain’t bad

IMG_0152.jpegIMG_0153.jpegIMG_0154.jpegIMG_0155.jpeg

Anyone have a chance to hit these yet? Seen videos on them and curious on the gapping with a more moderate swing speed as those I’ve seen are averaging 15yd gaps.

Love me some copper irons!!!!

IMG_4630.jpeg

View attachment 9258793

They are a pretty cool copper. Very much reminds me of the Mizuno coloring. Has that bit of aged look.
Man you always have the cool stuff early!!

Yes those mizuno copper wedges are so nice. It came down to those and the MG4’s for me.

I saw those online this morning and thought that they looked super cool.

Man you always have the cool stuff early!!

Yes those mizuno copper wedges are so nice. It came down to those and the MG4’s for me.
Them did a great job with the finish. Not sure how it will hold up compared to others, but if you like that rustic copper look they nailed it. The Victory grip is a nice touch that ties it all together really well too.

Love that copper look!

Back