2023 Titleist T-Series Irons

Do you have an idea on timeline?

I'll be glad to continue sharing as I go through it. Pondering another range session today, although the weekend rounds will tell the real story.
ordered Aug. 8, supposedly 2 weeks...but not soon enough :)

So, my fitting, was honestly a sprint...as i described earlier... quick recap...i went in assuming I would likely split combo T100 and T150....i walked out Splitting T-150 and T-200I am a pure feel player (who has started using SIM, and sadly love it)..So I know my numbers and gaps know my misses...which made for easy set up for the fitter...and having done a THP even (TrueTemper) I went ahead at that time and got my "official Fitter" so shared my focus was on the shaft, and would let the numbers and dispersion drive the output...

here are my thoughts though....

T-100- as you would expect, was in my opinion just like my AP2's in distance, dispersion, and feel was slightly better...All was very consistent, very predictable, could easily hit these for another 6-10 years like I did my 714's

T150- Had a bias walking in, did not want distance irons, distance is never my issue, wanted to stay focused on dispersion, and depth... The Club Champion fitter would make tweaks, hand me clubs then ask for feel...

T-200- thought maybe nice to try for maybe like 4 iron, but my numbers are such that i have a U505 that is my 230-240 iron...and my 5 iron is 205 carry so not a ton of room at the top of bag...I ended up going 4-6 with T-200...they are smooth, and contact is great...you KNOW when you hit well, and slight mishits are slightly less distance...but even those were still very decent online...

I did not spend time (again compressed a 90 minute fitting into 30 minutes) really playing with feel or with specific shot shapes etc. I went in with...I want Titleist, I am a decent golfer, and know that I am not looking for T-350...was shocked to walk out with T-200 at top of bag...and cannot wait to get them in hand and put them to work...

I play in my big year end tournament two weeks after they are supposed to arrive around 8/22...(ordered on 8/8)...ordered with KBS TourV Stiff +1/2" so shoudl not be a big deal to get them, they arent back ordered...

Super stoked!!!

will post details as I have them...

Life is short.....I ordered them. I'm a Titleist man now

T150 4-GW
54/60 Jet Black SM9's
Project X LZs

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I saw them in person today and couldn't resist. They are GORGEOUS

I still can’t make my mind up, combo set with the 150’s or do I try the t-200’s 5-GW? Maybe I could add the 150’s next year after playing them on the sim for the winter? I still think where my game is at the 200’s make more sense

Had a fitting today with Titleist rep at Golf Galaxy.

Senior golf (75 years old) and currently playing T300 with Tensei standard senior shaft, 2 degrees flat, and 1/4 inch short.

After trying the T150, T200, and T350, I settled on the T200 in the 48 - 7i, T350 in the 5i and 6i. T200 just had much better turf interaction than the T350 and also had better spin numbers and descent angle with the T200 but the distance was a little better when we got to the 6i and 5i where you don't really need to worry about descent angle.

Posted elsewhere, but wanted to share my experience here:

Fantastic irons, no ragrets. I got my T-200 5-6 and T-150 7-GW last week. I’ve had a couple range sessions and a couple 9-hole outings and I’m absolutely loving the set. I ordered with PX IO 6.0 shafts and think it’s a perfect match (for me) of mid launch and controlled spin where my carry distance is maximized and the ball hits and stops. Feel is slightly firm compared to my previous ZX7’s and Cobra King Tour, but not harsh at all. I’m not a big hitter like some here but a 160 yard 8-iron is what I was looking for and found. I would have loved a full bag of 150’s, but swallowed my pride and the 200’s really help the long irons keep appropriate gapping and not get bunched up. Now just waiting on my u505 4-iron!

I got to hit a friends set. These are as awesome as I imagined. Hit the 4i only on the range but high and straight. Hit the 7i on two par threes and both were great. IMG_7270.jpegIMG_7269.jpeg

My fitting is still a few weeks away but based on hitting these, my thoughts are t200 4i and 5- gap t150 with modus.

Anyone get a full set of T-200’s? An address pic of the PW/9 iron would be greatly appreciated.

Anyone get a full set of T-200’s? An address pic of the PW/9 iron would be greatly appreciated.

Check out rick shiels review of t200. Good topline look at 9 iron and he has a direct side by side topline of them compared to t150 in video. I was suprised how good the t200 topline is looking in this release.

T200 and T350 would be my perfect blend set

I know the focus for most is on the 200/150’s, but dammit, the 100’s might be the best pure players cb I’ve hit in a long while. My only issue right now is a fitting one in them being standard length and lie, that’s fixable post review though.

They’re certainly not the softest out there imo, but they’re mucho improved from the last 100 and are in line with that Titleist feel. Not as much click, but a pure thump.

I know the focus for most is on the 200/150’s, but dammit, the 100’s might be the best pure players cb I’ve hit in a long while. My only issue right now is a fitting one in them being standard length and lie, that’s fixable post review though.

They’re certainly not the softest out there imo, but they’re mucho improved from the last 100 and are in line with that Titleist feel. Not as much click, but a pure thump.
Looking forward to the review but why wouldn’t you have them perfectly fit for you before doing the review?

Looking forward to the review but why wouldn’t you have them perfectly fit for you before doing the review?
For most reviews we work with the standard setup as that is how the overwhelming majority of golfers will try the clubs, it makes the most sense since those setups are aimed at the largest portion of the bell curve.

I wonder how many people will order them, given the topline is a bit friendlier on the 150s but it's still a nice little package.

Even my head pro who is like a +5 right now is thinking of ordering T150s. Our assistant pro also has the T150s. I ordered the 150s as a +1.2 right now

It's the problem with having 2 clubs so closely related but one of them looks a wee bit friendlier.

I wonder who is ordering the 100s.

I wonder how many people will order them, given the topline is a bit friendlier on the 150s but it's still a nice little package.

Even my head pro who is like a +5 right now is thinking of ordering T150s. Our assistant pro also has the T150s. I ordered the 150s as a +1.2 right now

It's the problem with having 2 clubs so closely related but one of them looks a wee bit friendlier.

I wonder who is ordering the 100s.
I think quite a few will, particularly those who don’t need or want the added distance of the 150, also those who benefit from a weaker loft. Now, the 150/200 will carry the loaf with amateurs, but their top tour iron will be the 100.

I went 100 because I don’t need the lower spin or added distance.

200s I need to get you out of my head. Stat.

I think quite a few will, particularly those who don’t need or want the added distance of the 150, also those who benefit from a weaker loft. Now, the 150/200 will carry the loaf with amateurs, but their top tour iron will be the 100.

I can't deal with that topline! lol

You are a little different animal, because you are very forthright in expressing your preference for the smallest profiles possible in irons. Add to that your club speed and you are definitely the targeted player for the 100. I would guess, though, that on a bell curve, there will be a much larger number of golfers that would be fit into the 150 than the 100. Like you stated, amateurs looking to combo into 200s are definitely going to order 150s. I may be wrong, but I’ll bet that the 150s outsell the 100s by double, at least.

I have got to get a couple irons sets sold. I have been extravagant in my equipment purchases this year. It isn’t fomo. It is a realization that I am starting to lose club speed as a guy who will turn 63 at the end of the year.

As I previously mentioned, I pulled my two year old set of 100S/200 irons out of the garage on sort of a lark, thinking that I had moved on from them. I thought that I would play them one last round before selling them, as they were soon to be outdated. However, from that first round that I put them in the bag, I haven’t looked back. I get more distance out of them than the other player cavity I was playing earlier and almost as much as the set of Paradyms that I own. It was quite surprising to me. My birdie opportunities went up significantly, even though I probably hit one green less per round.

I thought I would just sell my other irons and keep playing the 100S/200 combo set, but then when I hit the 150s, I saw the same performance, but with a little more forgiveness. I ended up ordering a set of 5 and 6 in the 200s and 7 through pw in the 150s. I ordered them with graphite shafts, like my 100S/200 set (although a different graphite shaft). The order was placed a week ago Monday. I am fine waiting, as I continue to enjoy the 100S/200 set.

I sincerely believe that this will be the last set of irons that I acquire until age forces me out of this profile.

You are a little different animal, because you are very forthright in expressing your preference for the smallest profiles possible in irons. Add to that your club speed and you are definitely the targeted player for the 100. I would guess, though, that on a bell curve, there will be a much larger number of golfers that would be fit into the 150 than the 100. Like you stated, amateurs looking to combo into 200s are definitely going to order 150s. I may be wrong, but I’ll bet that the 150s outsell the 100s by double, at least.
Which is not something I’ve argued against, at all. As I said, the majority of and will be 150/200. I’ve not ever said the 100 would be the highest selling iron, nor would I.

I'm hoping people order T100's and T200's.....I'm a contrarian by nature and i may end up with one of the most popular sets of 2024.

This is my worst nightmare.

But i couldn't resist.

I hit the most ridiculously straight, stunning shot with the T200 4 iron today.

it's quite likely that anyone who asks me about that club for the next six months or so are going to have to hear about that shot.

Holy $%#@

Back